Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+4
Splash
ripple
Mica
bubbles
8 posters

Your first subject

Splash
    Splash

Your first subject - Page 13 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Splash Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 pm

I read your post Daley and have been thinking about the packages in your closet...sitting there waiting on a little girl that more than likely won't be there....I am thinking that maybe those presents were bought for another little girl that will perhaps get nothing for Christmas....someone that you don't know yet or maybe will never know...God works in mysterious ways...maybe you could call your local church, food bank or somewhere and find a little girl to give the presents too. There might possibly be someone in the neighborhood that needs some help with presents. I took Judy the other night to a local church here to get food to help out her Son as he tries to catch up bills after being laid off....There were so many kids there...my heart broke...it was cool and many of the kids didn't have proper clothing....well you all know what a moosh I am...I still close my eyes and see those kids shivering. Kids just tear my heart out...I can't stand to see them hungry, sick, hurt or cold. Anyway Daley this is just a suggestion...you still have a few days to think about it.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Happy, Happy! Joy, Joy! Good to see people posting!

Shels, I'm sorry that you still have sickness! Sad about missing the friend's birthday party, too. But, ya know what? It may have worked out for the best, there were many germs and 'bugs' floating around when all of those kids were together - maybe Isaac was saved from catching something and being sick again. It is hard to explain to them, but they understand better than we think they do.

Dale, I'm sad that the little girl that you had in your heart when you purchased those gifts and fixed up the room won't be coming to live with you. Sounds like Ian is trying to hang tough so that you don't see his disappointment and heart-ache. Would it help for you to watch some family videos of years gone by or would it make you more sad? I usually feel better when I watch ours, but I usually cry through most of them. Crying is a good thing, it is cleansing.

It was a good Monday - still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do but I'm stuck until payday. We are supposed to have freezing rain on Christmas Eve - that's payday and the planned shopping day/eve. So, I'll just lift it up to the Lord and take what comes. Choices? I didn't use to be such a 'roll with the flow' kind of person, but God has taught me that life isn't about me nor my whims. What a blessed lesson learned!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Evenin All - Hope everyone is doing well today.

It was a busy, busy day at work to say the least. It pooped me out.. I came home to a message on my phone from my BFF from High School telling me her Dad passed away Sunday morning. I figured something was up in that respect when she didn't call back as normal. Just sad to have that happen and especially so close to Christmas.

Mish - So sorry to hear Isaac missed the party for his friend. It was very nice of the Mother to invite him Tuesday for another party, so Isaac can see his bud. I felt terrible last night - he sent me a message and I had stepped away from the comp for a bit. I caught him in the nick of time and apologized to him. He is such a nice youg Man.. I sure hope he and Lyssie are both feeling better these days. I am hoping Harley is doing well too and getting back to his young self. Good to see you Mish and sure hope you keep coming back.. I would greatly miss you if you didn't. Love ya Mish

Sis - Hope you and Mom had a good day today. I know you have been busy baking, running Judy here/there and going shopping with Jim now that he is back there. Forrest be Running fast these days... Sorry to hear you Mom is missing your Dad so much. Those kinds of feelings always creep up more intense around holidays for all of us who have lost spouses, parents, family members, kids etc.. Hope Mom and my have a good night and nice day tomorrow. Love ya Sis and Mom

Linda - Hope your keeping warm there.. It's was cold here today and no melting of the snow going on at all. At least the main roads are decent though. Side roads are still a sheet of ice. They are talking freezing rain here Thursday evening Ugg. Hopefully it is not bad, cause I have to drive a 70 mile round trip that night to my Sisters for Christmas eve with the family. Hope you had a good day at work Linda. Only 2 more to go yippeee... Love ya

Daley LB - I love you too LB and never want to lose you as a friend!!! I respect your feelings and only ask that you respect mine is all. I would never want to hurt your feelings at all and would never do it intentionally. Lets put all this behind us and be friends Please...... I'm sorry to hear about Ian and Pam.. I know Ian had his hopes up of them being together and it's a let down for him. I thought De's idea was a good suggestion to perhaps give them to a little kid who won't receive any presents for Christmas. We always sponser a family with kids at work each year. Everyone puts in money and time to buy gifts for the whole family and a nice Ham etc dinner for all of them. Makes you feel good inside to know you helped someone to have some happiness at Christmas. You can take the gifts back and get a refund, since you mentioned it left you kind of broke. Or, perhaps give them to Pams kid? There are a few options to put them to good use LB and not let them sit in the closet. Love ya LB.. Put on a smile and enjoy Christmas!!

Dy - Hope your doing well today. I know you have had a very, very busy past couple of weeks!! It was so great to talk to you on the phone the other night when you called. It made my whole day!! I heard on the news this morning that they said the Cape got 20" of snow. I was thinking when I heard that "Oh poor Dy and Daley". That is a LOT of snow!!!!!!!!!! Hope you both are doing alright and have not lost electricity or anything at all. Hope to see you back here soon. Love ya
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:56 pm

I appreciate all ur suggestions...I guess there is still hope that they will get together in some way, but I understand.....I also understand Ian, he has been drinking lately, but tells me he is not going to try to get hold of Pam, and she has to take care of her "issues", but he won't tell me what they are, he said he didn't want to talk about it. I know in his tough way he is in pain!

For all ...dy is really sick, sick to stomach, very weak, can't sit up. She went to Dr., but pharmacy gave her wrong med...she is tough too, and I hope she improves soon. Cam is taking care of all the animals, and she is staying in bed. but to show how tough she is, she forced herself to get on games and feed happy pets, and aquarian. Keep her in ur prayers, she really doesn't need this! She couldn't or didn't have the strength to talk too long on the phone.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:38 am

So sorry to hear that Dy is sick! Praying that she will litterally bounce back really quick!

Praying for all of you!

Quite busy at work, end of the year reports and all that good stuff!

Not looking forward to the freezing rain at all! I'd rather fight a foot of snow than ice, but God is all around me, protecting me as I go - I will trust in that!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 260863 Well as you can all see my day started out awful...no internet no home phone...grrrrr...After I calmed down about it all I realized that I should have been thankful to wake up in a warm home and that Mom was good this morning....she has some sneezies and coughing going but I am watching her like a hawk....anyway after I was on the phone with the cable ppl for awhile they finally decided that I wasn't the only person with problems...duh....we got phone and internet back at 2:00 today.

Well friends the countdown is on for Christmas....I have to go to the grocery tomorrow for a handful of stuff for our dinner...Christmas Eve I have to go pick up our Ham at the Honey Baked Ham store. Mom and I splurged for sure getting that but we decided we were worth it...LOL... Your first subject - Page 13 194413
    Well just thot I would stop by and say hello...hope we will all be able to be together here before Christmas if not then maybe soon...I love you all...Hugs!!!!!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 pm

bubbles wrote:I appreciate all ur suggestions...I guess there is still hope that they will get together in some way, but I understand.....I also understand Ian, he has been drinking lately, but tells me he is not going to try to get hold of Pam, and she has to take care of her "issues", but he won't tell me what they are, he said he didn't want to talk about it. I know in his tough way he is in pain!

For all ...dy is really sick, sick to stomach, very weak, can't sit up. She went to Dr., but pharmacy gave her wrong med...she is tough too, and I hope she improves soon. Cam is taking care of all the animals, and she is staying in bed. but to show how tough she is, she forced herself to get on games and feed happy pets, and aquarian. Keep her in ur prayers, she really doesn't need this! She couldn't or didn't have the strength to talk too long on the phone.

Hope Dy is better today...She had left me a message on FB and I missed her...I am so sad....hope that you are much better.....
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Hi All - Hope everyone is doing well today.

Dy - I sure hope you are feeling better today.. Was very to hear you were feeling sickly. Hang in there my friend and get better real soon.

Sis - Sounds like you had a bad morning/afternoon. Good to hear you got your phone/internet working again. Sure hope Mom isn't coming down with something. Have a good time shopping tomorrow.

Linda - Hope your work day was a good one. One more day and you and I will have a nice long weekend. Yahoo!! Is it as cold there as it is here? That wind goes right through you.. It was snowing when I left work, but not sure what is doing now. Supposed to get a few inches tonight. Hope tomorrow goes well for you.

Daley - Hope you had a great day.. Saw your post about the FB sites and neighbors not showing up. Noticed it when I went to FV, but FT was working alright. Is any of the snow melting there at all that you got? My guess is it is not. Hopefully you and Dy are able to get around in it alright and hope your back is feeling better from shoveling. Have a good night and nice day tomorrow.

Mish - Hope you had a great day. Sounds like you had sunshine there today Yay.. I would imagine the kids are on school break now and will be able to enjoy a couple weeks off. Bet they are getting excited about Christmas around the corner. Hope all is going well Mish and hope to see ya soon.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm

How funny
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:40 pm

I could just imagine what this little bably was really laughing at. Dad doesn't know what a mess in my pants he has to clean up LOL
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Hello everyone....Today is a great day!!!! Mom's sniffles are lots better...Thank God....Sis is off work today until next Monday...hopefully Linda is too...Thursday is my Wonderful Son's 31st Birthday...what a great Christmas present he was....God blessed me and his Dad that year. It just seems like yesterday....he was so little when he was born 18"...and today he is 6' 2" and pats me on the head and tells me he loves me.

I went to the store this morning and picked up stuff to make homemade scalloped potatoes, squash casserole, coconut pie, choc pie and one more batch of the boil cookies. I am also making an orange jello salad with crushed pineapple,cheese, mayo and nuts in it....really good. I will pick up the ham tomorrow and boom Christmas dinner.
    The neighbor behind us brought Mom a fruit basket so we are going to make a small fruit salad...yum...
    Well I have rattled enough for today...I love you all...Hugs!!!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Hi All - Hope everyone had a great day...

Got out an hour early from work and starting a nice long weekend yipee!! Going to my Sisters tomorrow night to spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day going to my Mom's in the morning and then back over in the evening for Christmas dinner. Supposed to get freezing rain tomorrow night, so should be an interesting drive to my Sisters back n fourth. I'd much rather drive in over a foot of snow than icy roads.
    Sis - Very happpy to hear that Mom is feeling better today. Your Christmas dinner sounds yummy too..
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:56 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:59 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Me
    Me

Post by Me Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 am

Busy, Busy and more Busy!

Merry Christmas everyone!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
    Just found out Ian is going to Salem, Ma. to give presents to pam and her daughter then he is coming back to Cape, but he is going to a friend's house for Christmas dinner. We got our wires mixed up, and I cancelled out with Dy....so I guess it is just me and the pets on Christmas day. Don't know how I feel about it. I thin k I want to cry, but it is just another day, and I spend most of my time alone anyway.
    I want Ian to be happy, and not hurt, so if that is what m akes him happy, so be it!

I am hoping my friends all have a happy, healthy, and prosperous Christmas and New Year!!! Your first subject - Page 13 75731
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 19random_christmas_tree_at_the_top
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 128418 WOW! IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE...and nobody has come on here.......now I really feel lonely! Your first subject - Page 13 2416 Your first subject - Page 13 460141
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE U ALL!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:58 pm

bubbles wrote: Your first subject - Page 13 128418 WOW! IT IS CHRISTMAS EVE...and nobody has come on here.......now I really feel lonely! Your first subject - Page 13 2416 Your first subject - Page 13 460141
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE U ALL!!

Your not alone LB.. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.. Love you Lots!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Merry Christmas Eve Friends
    We still have snow on ground but yukky out
    I still have vertigo, waited all day for Cam to get home so he could food shop. By the time he showered and headed out, the grocery store had closed.
    So guess we will have to create a dinner with crumbs lol
    It's not a Christmas here without my daughter being gone. So we are not gifting with presents, just sharing hearts
    I am planning onworking tomorrow night, I sure hope I can walk straight tomorrow
    I miss it here but most of all miss the whole little thread family .

Now I will challenge myself and between tonight and morning read back for I know I have a lot to catch up on.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Mica wrote:Merry Christmas Eve Friends
    We still have snow on ground but yukky out
    I still have vertigo, waited all day for Cam to get home so he could food shop. By the time he showered and headed out, the grocery store had closed.
    So guess we will have to create a dinner with crumbs lol
    It's not a Christmas here without my daughter being gone. So we are not gifting with presents, just sharing hearts
    I am planning onworking tomorrow night, I sure hope I can walk straight tomorrow
    I miss it here but most of all miss the whole little thread family .

Now I will challenge myself and between tonight and morning read back for I know I have a lot to catch up on.
    I know u can't drive or anything, but not much of a christmas here either. ian is going to Salem and giving Pam the presents then he will drive right back to Cape, but going to a friends for Christmas dinner....no truck, so won't be able to go anywhere......so we r in the same boat.
    I love u Dy, and will be thinking of u tomorrow. This is the first Christmas that i will be alone, but i am going to hug my pets, and listen to music, play games, maybe dogs and i will walk around neighborhood...quiet day!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

de...u did have one hell of a present for Christmas....Matt!!!
    I love u all...stay safe and healthy!!!! Your first subject - Page 13 670443 Your first subject - Page 13 660538 Your first subject - Page 13 711424 Your first subject - Page 13 34785 Your first subject - Page 13 445857 Your first subject - Page 13 492470 Your first subject - Page 13 204177 Your first subject - Page 13 339451 Your first subject - Page 13 584662 Your first subject - Page 13 860155 Your first subject - Page 13 765614
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Merry Christmas to you all.....I hope you have all had a good day filled with love and good food. Mom and I have had a great day....just cooking and eating...we have both eaten too much so it is time for a power nap....I just wanted to tell you that I am thankful for your friendship and I love you all....Hugs!!!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Good evening everyone...I, too, hope everyone had a nice Christmas!
    I had a quiet one, but it was pleasant. Ian went and gave presents to his girl, and now at a friends for dinner, but I've been kept busy with games, watching TV, and just being with my pets.
    i am so lazy and tired..I guess that is what happens when we don't do anything all day.
    Hopefully, I will see ya all later if not sooner.....
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 pm

bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Me
    Me

Post by Me Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:25 am

Good morning! I'm sorry I didn't make it here yesterday - it was a full and wonder-filled day, indeed! I have lots of pictures and am getting ready to upload them to Shutterfly. I'll post the url when I'm finished. We've got snow! Not much, but the roads, the sidewalks and Monte are covered. The sun is out so I think it will melt away soon.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:45 am

Good Morning All - Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas..

Mine was very nice and filled with memory makers. I ate way too much last night at my Mom's and the couch was calling to me when I got home. I was uncomfortably stuffed, but the food sure was good. Now it's time to start thinking of a New Years Resolution. Today will be a relaxing day for the most part and putting around cleaning. I don't want to go anywhere today unless I have to. Staying in my sweats and being comfortable sounds good to me.

Dy - I sure hope you are feeling better.. It's no fun at all being sick.. I know you still had all the pets to try to take care of on top of that. Hopefully you were able to get some much needed rest too. Hope your feeling better today.. Love and miss you..

Sis - Good to hear that you and Mom had a nice Christmas day and yummy food to eat. Hope you both have a good day today and nice weather to sit on the porch and relax. Love ya both.

Daley LB - It was great to talk to you yesterday. I'm sorry I was so uncomfortably stuffed when I got home and didn't get on thread like I intended to. I quickly harvested crops, so I would not lose them and headed to the couch to try to get comfortable. Hope you have a great day today. Love ya

Linda - So good to hear you had a nice time with the family. Yay pictures... Can't wait to see them. We have a little snow here as well that fell during the night and it's still coming down lightly. Were only supposed to get an inch or two and nothing like they got west of us (over 2 foot). Hope you have a good day today and stay safe. Love ya

Mish - I hope you and the family had a nice Christmas too. I bet Isaac and Lyssie were very excited to open presents. Hope you will fill us in on it soon. Would love to hear what they got from Santa. Hopefully you got pic's to share with us too. Would love to see them. Have a great day Mish.. Love ya

Take care everyone and stay safe. Love you all very much..
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:37 am

We are under a winter storm warning from noon today through tomorrow. Darn! One of my sisters was planning to come up today but they will probably change their plans.

Yesterday is kind of a blur - so tired! I did make some chili. I think I might take down the tree today, see how the day goes. Looking forward to hearing my son give the message from the pulpit this morning - please pray for him, he was having some laryngitis issues last evening.

Eli fell and had a goose egg size lump on his head - he was trying to climb up to the table and all of us were right there but could not catch him. A person cannot take a breath when these little guys are near - they are so curious and unaware of the dangers. I felt so bad that he was so close to me and I just could not catch him! I know we all get our lumps but I should have been able to prevent this one, I felt.

I'm having trouble uploading my pictures - laptop is old and gets started uploading and then - it shuts down and restarts itself. I may have to take them over to my son's and upload them to shutterfly from there. I'll try one more time at some point today.

Stay safe and out of the weather if you can! Not looking forward to going out in the winter-ness in the morning. Another short week - yay!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi Everyone - Hope everyone is doing well today.

Wow, sure has been slow on thread past couple days, but everyone has been busy. I'm doing laundry and trying to get myself psyched up for work in the morning. My psyche trick is not working well unfortunately. It's a short week there, but will be a busy one with all the year end stuff that has to be done It will be an early to bed night for me, to get rested up and jump into the morning with both feet on the ground running.

Were getting snow here too, but not under warnings at all. The majority has gone Linda's way (south) and north of me so far. Be careful Linda and stay safe n warm.. We will get our share here as it's generally worse Jan - March when we get it. All I can say is if the new sneakers on Nellie can't get through it in 4 wheel, I will be staying home. She really has a nice new pair of sneakers on her and has received many compliments about them from those I know and complete strangers..

Hope everyone had a great day today... Love ya
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

'Disruptive' passenger prompts 2nd alert on Detroit-bound jet

if(location.hostname.indexOf( 'edition.' ) > -1) {document.write('December 27, 2009 -- Updated 2018 GMT (0418 HKT)');} else {document.write('December 27, 2009 3:18 p.m. EST');}
    December 27, 2009 3:18 p.m. EST

Romulus, Michigan (CNN) -- A Northwest Airlines jet was met by police at Detroit, Michigan's airport after its flight crew reported a "verbally disruptive" passenger Sunday, two days after an alleged attempt to bomb the same flight, aviation officials said.
    The passenger spent about an hour in the bathroom and got upset when he was questioned by the crew of the flight from Amsterdam, Netherlands, according to government sources. Law enforcement agents were questioning the man Sunday.
    The jet had the same designation -- Flight 253 -- as the one on which a Nigerian man is accused of attempting to set off an explosive device Friday, said Scott Wintner, a spokesman for the Wayne County Airport Authority. Winter told CNN the flight "requested emergency assistance and was pulled aside upon arrival in Detroit."
    The jet was taken a long distance from the terminal and "completely engulfed" by emergency vehicles and heavily armed police once it landed, said Don Graham, who was waiting for relatives to arrive at the airport.

The flight arrived about 12:34 p.m., said Susan Elliott, a spokeswoman for Delta Air Lines, which owns Northwest. The 257 passengers were allowed to leave the aircraft about an hour after the jet landed, she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/27/michigan.airplane.disruption/index.html

You have all probably seen this already.. Too close to home!!! I say keep the terrorists in Gitmo and keep them away from others JMO. They are planning to move some of them in northern MI, so this is only the start as to what is to come..
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 pm

It is looking like a blizzard out there! Tried to keep the walk and Monte clean, but it is a losing battle, so I'll just have to see what I've got to deal with in the morning.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:02 am

Hey Hey...just trying to get back into sync...Happy Holidays!!!
    Kids did have a great christmas...time with families...isaac got a bike, shoes, a few shirts...
    Alyssa got a vanity, little things for it & a wonderful doll...was simple & joyous.
    Sure hope all here had a GREAT Christmas...even with missing loved ones...
    I have been thinking of you all a lot...and will share some pics...only posted ones from edwin's family so far...will download others soon...just been a little lazy the last 2 days...Kids out of school another week of course...Isaac is getting a little stir crazy...LOL

See ya's SOON... Your first subject - Page 13 443790
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Everyone - Hope everyone had a great day..

Wow it was hard getting up and going back to work today after being off. It was crazy busy there on top of it. There were 3 people gone and 3 left to try to get everything done. I had to put all mine and Becky's stuff aside to help the other two get all the orders out the door and back up the other three peoples jobs that were not there. Uggg.. Whooped me out and then some.

The drive to work was intense. I warmed Nellie up for about 10 min and when I backed out my windows started icing over. I'm thinking what the heck, how can it possibly be freezing rain when it is only 26 degrees out. Sure enough that is exactly what it was and I had a heck of a time trying to keep windows clear enough to see the whole way there. I have never ever seen it do that when temps were that cold. Coming home it was like a blizzard out. Snowing, very windy and freezing cold out. I'm glad to be home!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Me wrote:It is looking like a blizzard out there! Tried to keep the walk and Monte clean, but it is a losing battle, so I'll just have to see what I've got to deal with in the morning.

Hi Linda - Hope it was better for you this morning and hope the work day went well for you. Stay safe and warm..
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Pixie wrote:Hey Hey...just trying to get back into sync...Happy Holidays!!!
    Kids did have a great christmas...time with families...isaac got a bike, shoes, a few shirts...
    Alyssa got a vanity, little things for it & a wonderful doll...was simple & joyous.
    Sure hope all here had a GREAT Christmas...even with missing loved ones...
    I have been thinking of you all a lot...and will share some pics...only posted ones from edwin's family so far...will download others soon...just been a little lazy the last 2 days...Kids out of school another week of course...Isaac is getting a little stir crazy...LOL

See ya's SOON... Your first subject - Page 13 443790

Hi Mish - So glad to hear you and the family had a nice Christmas. I bet Isaac and Alyssa loved their Christmas gifts.. Hope all of you are doing well. It's always great to see you here. Hope to see you soon.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm

So good to see the sun shining today! It didn't get very warm, but I soaked in some solar energy from the car. The warmth of it felt so good!

More snow coming - not much, 'they' say.

Very busy at work, every joint in my body is stiff although the pain is bearable. Thank YOU, Lord that I have a job!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Me wrote:So good to see the sun shining today! It didn't get very warm, but I soaked in some solar energy from the car. The warmth of it felt so good!

More snow coming - not much, 'they' say.

Very busy at work, every joint in my body is stiff although the pain is bearable. Thank YOU, Lord that I have a job!

Hi Linda - We had the same here. It was sure nice to see the sun for a change. More snow coming Thursday - Monday. Sorry to hear your so busy at work.. Two more days and we can relax again for an extended weekend. Hope the rest of the week goes well for you and your joint stiffness goes away. Have a great night and great day tomorrow.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm

This used to be where we all came nightly, but much has changed lately and no one hardly comes anymore. It's pretty sad!! Feels like letting Caylee down when she is the one that brought us all together.

We used to be glued to all the happenings daily with the case, but there is not much new going on with it and the one that did it is behind bars. Hopefully we will all still be together when the ultimate verdict comes down. If not, I will keep in touch with those that would like to stay in touch.

Hope everyone is doing well and those that were ill are feeling better now. I think of all of you often and will never ever forget any of you and the great times we have shared.

Have a great night all
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:02 am

I know, Sue, it seems like it is just you and I keepin' things alive. The rest are on break, I reckon. I miss everyone, but I surely understand the need for a break.

Resolutions? I gave them up, I resolve to not make any resolutions on the day that everyone in this world makes them. I resolve each day to be a better person than I was the day before. Looks like I'll be going to my son's for a little get together with family and a few friends. We usually play cards, snack, watch the kids or a movie and snack some more. Oh, we dig out some oldies and dance a little, too! ... then snack - LoL! I rarely make it to the midnight hour - I've learned over the years that there's nothing magical in staying up to watch the world go crazy at midnight. Now, if I were in the tropics and the moon were full (which I think it will be this year), I might sit on the beach until midnight just watching the tide and listening to the gulls. How exciting, huh? To each his/her own, I reckon.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Just hoping everyone is well & wish we could all join here again...
    Will be back later, and for sure for some new year's toasts.
    Remember all that champagne last year???
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:31 am

Your first subject - Page 13 New_year_sTHO WE ALL HAVEN'T BEEN HERE MUCH LATELY, ALL OF YOU ARE IN MY HEART! I AM HOPING OUR NEW YEAR WILL BE A HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!
    I KNOW WE ALL WILL BE BACK HERE VERY STRONGLY WHEN THE TRIAL STARTS. DY AND I WILL BE AT OUR IMAGINARY FARM, AND TOASTING IN THE NEW YEAR!!
    O LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:51 pm

Haleigh's Dad, Ex-Stepmom Have Run-Ins With Law

Posted: 11:26 am EST December 31, 2009Updated: 11:42 am EST December 31, 2009

Comment On This Story ››PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father and former stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have had more run-ins with the law, but this time Misty Cummings is the victim.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says Misty reported she has been receiving threatening and harassing phone callsYour first subject - Page 13 2_bing.

Also, in a separate incident, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon in a road rage incident.

Haleigh Cummings disappeared February 10, 2009 from her home in Putnam County.

http://www.wftv.com/news/22098522/detail.html
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm

OMG...Not surprised about Misty and Ronald...sometimes I like to think someone got haleigh to get her away from those ignorant asshole...sorry about language, can't help myself..lol Your first subject - Page 13 423470
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:24 pm

Your first subject - Page 13 FireworksCityFair
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Hey, I just realized that not only is the moon full tonight, it is a Blue Moon! Beachcombers Unite! Beach party!

In truth, ya'll know I'll be sound asleep before the midnight hour, probably! Going down the road and around the corner to my son's house, they are having a few friends over and me, too.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:56 pm

Well, I'm kind of tired of coming here and waiting forever for the page to load only to find maybe one post. I'll take a break from the thread, too. Not sure when or if I'll be back. Seems everyone has new found interests.

Happy New Year!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

I haven't been around much because nobody seems to come in anymore...
    Well, I am always around close enough to find...kids back in school Mon.
    Happy New Year everyone...Love ~ XOX

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 pm