Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+4
Splash
ripple
Mica
bubbles
8 posters

Your first subject

ripple
    ripple

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by ripple Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

DCF Visits Anthony Home To Investigate Cindy

Posted: 6:11 pm EST November 16, 2009Updated: 6:23 pm EST November 16, 2009ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Monday the Department of Children and Families was at Casey Anthony's home last week, not to investigate Casey but to investigate her mother, Cindy Anthony.

Cindy Anthony is on disability leave from her nursing job. She mentioned during a recent paid network television appearance that she was babysitting a friend's children.

A viewer was concerned that Cindy might be taking money while being on disability. As a result, DCF said it checked into it and found Cindy was doing nothing wrong.

LEE ANTHONY'S GIRLFRIEND DEPOSED UNDER OATH

State prosecutors in the case against Casey Anthony deposed the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony Thursday.

BAEZ TALKS: Girlfriend Depo, Chloroform Evidence

Prosecutors questioned Mallory Park under oath. She has remained close with the entire Anthony family throughout the case.

Jose Baez was present for the deposition, but he wasn't revealing any details of what Parker may have been asked by prosecutors.

Next week, Roy Kronk, the meter reader who discovered Caylee's body, will also meet with prosecutors.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21632709/detail.html
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Police find body of missing 5-year-old

Your first subject - Page 2 Girl1-220x165

Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
    Updated: 11 minutes ago
    FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The body of missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis was recovered Monday afternoon, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said.
    The child was first reported missing from her home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive, by her mother last Tuesday morning. On Friday, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, and late Saturday, her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was arrested on accusations that she prostituted her daughter.

Fayetteville police obtained information Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, near the Lee-Harnett county line, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department. About 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers searched the area Monday morning.

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said volunteers assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road.

One man who found the body said the girl was lying on the ground and was wearing only a T-shirt.

"At least (the family) will have some sort of closure out of this, hopefully, by the body being found, and maybe they will be able to put away whoever is responsible," said the man, who didn't want to be identified.
    "It's just a shame," he said. "I came out here because I've got two daughters. Looking at (Shaniya's father) pleading for his daughter to get found, you just get that feeling in your stomach, and you just want to come out and help in any way that you can."

A forensics team from the State Bureau of Investigation was brought in late Monday afternoon to exhume the body without disturbing any other evidence at the crime scene, Chance said.

It might be several days before members of her family can identify the body, she said.

"You always hold out hope that you're going to be able to reunite, especially with their family, safely," she said. "It's a very sad ending. It's very difficult."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Ugg, how very sad!!!!!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:03 pm

ripple wrote:Police find body of missing 5-year-old

Your first subject - Page 2 Girl1-220x165

Posted: Today at 6:04 a.m.
    Updated: 11 minutes ago
    FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — The body of missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis was recovered Monday afternoon, Fayetteville Police Chief Tom Bergamine said.
    The child was first reported missing from her home, at 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive, by her mother last Tuesday morning. On Friday, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, was charged with first-degree kidnapping, and late Saturday, her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was arrested on accusations that she prostituted her daughter.

Fayetteville police obtained information Sunday that Shaniya's body was dumped along Walker Road, off N.C. Highway 87, near the Lee-Harnett county line, said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department. About 250 law enforcement agents and volunteers searched the area Monday morning.

Searchers focused on an area about 6 miles from the last confirmed sighting of Shaniya. She was seen on security video at the Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford, along with a man who police believe is McNeill, last Tuesday morning.

Chance said volunteers assisting in the search found the body about 100 feet off Walker Road.

One man who found the body said the girl was lying on the ground and was wearing only a T-shirt.

"At least (the family) will have some sort of closure out of this, hopefully, by the body being found, and maybe they will be able to put away whoever is responsible," said the man, who didn't want to be identified.
    "It's just a shame," he said. "I came out here because I've got two daughters. Looking at (Shaniya's father) pleading for his daughter to get found, you just get that feeling in your stomach, and you just want to come out and help in any way that you can."

A forensics team from the State Bureau of Investigation was brought in late Monday afternoon to exhume the body without disturbing any other evidence at the crime scene, Chance said.

It might be several days before members of her family can identify the body, she said.

"You always hold out hope that you're going to be able to reunite, especially with their family, safely," she said. "It's a very sad ending. It's very difficult."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6426418/

Ugg, how very sad!!!!!
    This makes me very sick....this is the sickest of the sick....That man should be put in jail and let the other inmates take care of him...and her mother should be given death. We have had too much of this lately....I am heartbroken...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm

so I'm going to visit Dennis tonight...a liitle scared...media is camped out there....gonna wear hat, specs & scarf...
    had a friend request from dave...guess he's dong his own fb now :)
    will be back later...love ya's & thanks nana...:)
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Heard caylee's father IS known & will be speaking in trial...hmmmmm
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Lord, Maddy may be feelin like a million dollars here soon!!! I HOPE!!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi all
    So glad to see everyone
    Daley is here and we have been eliminating halloween and downloaded seasonal emoticions
    Hope you like them
    Pixie I can just see you incognito...mediaand all....story just gets more difficult to hear...unimaginable...
    Ripple thanks for the links today/night
    Been thinking of all of you.
    Cobbles so good to see you
    Linda hope things get better
    And De/Nana Sugar...found some things especially for you!
    Mad .... hang in there!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

Splash... I can just picture you... getting ready for Thanksgiving

Your first subject - Page 2 660538
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

As De would say.."hi peeps!"..Dy and I have been searching feverously for smileys for our thread...just kidding, some of them r really really bad, hopefully u like what we did find.... Your first subject - Page 2 455140 for Ripples!
    Your first subject - Page 2 961299 For all pour haPPYN aQUARIAN FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS!
    Your first subject - Page 2 9021 For all of us that playn in leaves..
    Your first subject - Page 2 575777 Happy Turkey day....soon! Your first subject - Page 2 492470 This is De's pie for all of us!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 pm

So Ripple you staying warm?
    Your first subject - Page 2 123156
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Well I am sure all my crops and fish are wanting me
    going to take a peek at them Your first subject - Page 2 85479
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:44 pm

Howdy all, just got a new avTAR...SORRY, U KNOW DY AND ME WHEN WE GET ON puter to find things, we get obsessive!!
    Pixie, my heart goes out to ur friend, aND Shania is so sad....blows my mind..
    cobbles

Post by cobbles Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Mish, just read of your friend's tragedy, I am so sorry. To think that this would happen to someone close to you - what is the world coming to? I don't even have words to express what I am thinking but just wanted to tell you how terribly sorry I am, for you, and for your friend and his family.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:54 am

morning..slept well even though last nights visit was so so sad...many family ppl there...so nice and lots of strength for this man & his son...the boy had gotten a little hand held ds game...he was eating and although he was spacey from his awful treagedy he was so cute and i just wanted to hold him....he doesn't know his sis is gone, thinks he'll be picking her up soon...they will let psycgologists help with it...police dept./state are paying for his psycology, the funeral, etc...they failed and took too long to get to Divi...but the mother failed her most of all.
    Lord, we all have have so much to be thankful for...and I am even more appreciating my children...
    So the media is pulling up any dirt on Dennis...so ridiculous....no explanantion of mom's past abnormal behavior...she took the children late at night from their dad, went straight home, boy watched her punch baby in the back, drown her in ice cold shower ... as she lay there floating she told her son to strip his cloths off, called their dad & said i just murdered your daughter , you better come get your son because he is next...that's when & why dennis called police, and he himself took off there...when police got in, son was naked, could not revive baby...
    This girl did such a cold evil act...I am going to the service Thurs. evening...dennis is so scared he says of seeing her picture at the service, he won't see any pictures of her...
    Then hopefully folks can let go...Being so close by a horrific death of a child is hard to knock out of the mind so quickly...we just don't know until we've been there.
    There has to be a way to SAVE CHILDREN from their insane parents....
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Pixie wrote:morning..slept well even though last nights visit was so so sad...many family ppl there...so nice and lots of strength for this man & his son...the boy had gotten a little hand held ds game...he was eating and although he was spacey from his awful treagedy he was so cute and i just wanted to hold him....he doesn't know his sis is gone, thinks he'll be picking her up soon...they will let psycgologists help with it...police dept./state are paying for his psycology, the funeral, etc...they failed and took too long to get to Divi...but the mother failed her most of all.
    Lord, we all have have so much to be thankful for...and I am even more appreciating my children...
    So the media is pulling up any dirt on Dennis...so ridiculous....no explanantion of mom's past abnormal behavior...she took the children late at night from their dad, went straight home, boy watched her punch baby in the back, drown her in ice cold shower ... as she lay there floating she told her son to strip his cloths off, called their dad & said i just murdered your daughter , you better come get your son because he is next...that's when & why dennis called police, and he himself took off there...when police got in, son was naked, could not revive baby...
    This girl did such a cold evil act...I am going to the service Thurs. evening...dennis is so scared he says of seeing her picture at the service, he won't see any pictures of her...
    Then hopefully folks can let go...Being so close by a horrific death of a child is hard to knock out of the mind so quickly...we just don't know until we've been there.
    There has to be a way to SAVE CHILDREN from their insane parents....
    Oh Mish....that is just horrible...that poor little boy...Thank God they are getting him some help to cope with this....My heart goes out to Dennis also....I am sure that he is going thru his own horrible feelings....the bad part is that at one time he loved this woman who took his child's life....they had a life together and had these beautiful children....I hope that he finds someone also to be able to talk to about his feelings....Mom and I continue to pray for his family and yours Mish....Love you and we are always here for you....Hugs!!!!!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:13 pm

I love you all & you don't know how much you all mean to me...my heart is so heavy...i want it to go away...going to still help out in class today...
    Tomorrow will go have lunch with danielle at work, she is now in an office at a beautiful shopping center with the dancing waterfountains...thinking it will be good for the soul.
    And soon I want to go to Bodega bay...by the sea....ahhhh...it's beautiful there...and also where the Birds was filmed...you all remember the birds movie...that little church still sits there too.
    HUGS!!!!!!
    thinkin of Maddy too....of course!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Nana, He said last night of how he only loved this woman...gave her everything...worked 2 jobs...on & on...
    And today at 1:30 she will be arrainged, he is going to be there to ask her WHY....it's something he needs to know to help let go of his angel.
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

I just talked to Mad on the phone...he sounds much better today and will be moved to a regular room when they have one available.....He said he would have to stay 3 or 4 more days at least that is what the Doc is saying....It was just good hearing him in a good mood and talking like his old self.

Mish, I truly feel so very sorry for Dennis....I don't know if I could handle the pain this man is going thru....I pray he finds the answers he needs to the many questions he has. This story has really touched my heart and made me appreciate all that I have.

Sis, Hope your day at work was an easy one...Mom and I sat on the porch today...the weather is great here...wish you had a little of it...Hugs!!!!

Daley, hope your day was a good one....I hope you were able to get out and walk the dogs...you haven't said much about getting to do that anymore...oh yeah how much weight did you lose last night???? Love ya..

Dy, Hope you got a good nights rest and are feeling better now that you have a rest from the late shift....I made some cornbread the other night and thot of you...it was yummy....LOL...Hugs!

Linda, I hope you are feeling better....I think I saw where you were going to get some rain there....I hope it won't make your hands hurt....I hope you got rid of the sinus infection also....love you...

Jamie, I have missed you the last couple of times you have been here....very sorry....we have heard so many bad things lately that it does cause us to reflect and thank God for all that we do have in our own lives....and be thankful for the friends we have....hope to see you soon....Hugs!!!!
    Well now that I have written a small novel I will go and maybe take a power nap or just chill out for a little while. Take care and I love you all....Hugs!!!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Good afternoon
    I have been keeping up on the Ram case.
    Boy u she spinning stories of abuse by husband and fearig he was going to shoot herand all her friends!
    Even if a smearing of that were true, what was the reason to have that much insanity in her mind and soul to kill her own child?
    Don't get it.. so she will rot in jail where she belongs....
    thinking of you Shels
    Glad Mad is on the mend
    Yummy! Double Yum Cornbread
    BBL
    Poor Dennis is having all these accusations thrown at him, how awful, poor guy.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Pixie wrote:Nana, He said last night of how he only loved this woman...gave her everything...worked 2 jobs...on & on...
    And today at 1:30 she will be arrainged, he is going to be there to ask her WHY....it's something he needs to know to help let go of his angel.

Who knows why, Shels: Sounds like spite to me, she did it to spite Dennis. Maybe both children were wanting to return to him and the mother just couldn't bear that they wanted him and not her - although she only wanted them to spite him in the first place. This is all congured up, of course, but who actually knows what was in her mind and her heart - she knew she was doing something very wrong, IMO.
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Thanks, Nana! I do feel better, but I've had chills all day today. It has been raining and what a cold rain it is! The wind here is blustery! Daley, come to Greenfield for you wide open spaces, girl! You almost need to be tethered before you go outside here. Of course in the summer when you want a nice breeze, there is none - go figure! Can't change it and can't adapt to it, so what are the choices? Just get up every day and go out there and get em!

I'm torn up about Dennis' daughter and his son and about the little girl Shainaya - what a mess! People are becoming so self centered and greedy that they toss children to the curb. Such a pathetic lot we are!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Mica wrote:So Ripple you staying warm?
    Your first subject - Page 2 123156

Ah, Love the nice cozy fire Dy.. It was cold here today Brrrr.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Pixie wrote:Nana, He said last night of how he only loved this woman...gave her everything...worked 2 jobs...on & on...

Mish - I feel so bad for you, Dennis, his Son, his poor daughter and all affected by this. That is such a tragic thing that happened.. To know the poor Son saw all of it too, just breaks my heart. He is too young to understand it all right now, but it is something he will remember for the rest of his life. I apologize, I just don't have the words to tell you how very sorry I am.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:16 pm

De - Thank you for the update on Mad and good to hear he is doing better today. Good to hear that you and Mom were able to sit out on the porch today and enjoy the weather. I would have love to join you both.. It was very windy and very cold here today. The kind of chill that went right through you.. Hope you both had a great day today..
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Linda - Good to hear that you are feeling better today.. The winds were very brisk today weren't they. I broke down and ordered some warmer clothes last night. I'm finding that my bod is just not adjusting to temps like it used to do. Doesn't help though with such drastic fluctuations in it like we have had. Hope your doing well and hope your family is all doing well too.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

bubbles wrote:Howdy all, just got a new avTAR...SORRY, U KNOW DY AND ME WHEN WE GET ON puter to find things, we get obsessive!!
    Pixie, my heart goes out to ur friend, aND Shania is so sad....blows my mind..

Daley - I love yours and Dy's new avatars. They sure are pretty. I will have to find a different one too, to match the season a little better. Hope you had a great day..
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Hi my friends...I don't want to whine, but u all know how hurt I was by Dave's emAIL, well unfotunately I checked him out on facebook, and he is friends with Linda and Mish, but won't answer my request.....it just hurts! It was Dy and me that visited them, and where they stayed when they came here, but he refuses to let go, and let bygones be bygones, but he will be friends with Linda and Mish...believe me I am not mad or anything at the two of u, but I do feel slighted...sorry, can't help it/
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

just posted a long post, lost it. can't retype all that...head hurts.
    i have known dennis for 10 yrs, his uncle for 15 yrs.
    i am not surprised the media is wasting time on this bs...they can't stand it that he will not talk.
    what a shame ...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

daley, dave just requested fb yesterday....please don't feel hurt by gl & i that we accepted his request. it is not intended to hurt you...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 pm

funny, nobody in the media is telling about the mother....i think media digs on hurting the innocent when they are at their lowest....too many cruel folks in this world.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Pixie wrote:funny, nobody in the media is telling about the mother....i think media digs on hurting the innocent when they are at their lowest....too many cruel folks in this world.

Hi Mish - I really think all of that will come out in time. In the end Dennis will not look like he is the criminal. That is very wrong to do I agree Mish.. They need to publish the truth of the matter if they are going to publish anything at all. Unfortunately the media doesn't do that upfront.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:54 pm

hi Ripple
    Your first subject - Page 2 352704
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

thinking of putting some tuna in between these soon, eating way to late
    Your first subject - Page 2 371507
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Mica wrote:hi Ripple
    Your first subject - Page 2 352704

Hi Mica, Lovely fire... I like it a lot!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Mica wrote:thinking of putting some tuna in between these soon, eating way to late
    Your first subject - Page 2 371507

You haven't eaten yet?? You need to eat my friend!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 pm

...no will soon just talked to daley on phone she is getting herself something to drink and is coming on thread
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Just a tune I am listening to, that I thought I would share
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 pm

still searching for new emotions
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:18 pm

woo hoo I can get the videos now!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:20 pm

I'm on!!!!!
    Mishy, I AM NOT hurt by u, just hurt by Dave.....I feel he is slapping me in the face..like everything, I will get over it! Don't worry!
    Ripples ie BB, whats up? Had a lazy day, up late last nite trying to see the meteors with Dy, and ofcourse the dogs got me up at 5am..ugg! I am still in the process of doing ur favorate chore......laundry! I put it off so long then I wake up one day and no underwear...lord, I should learn.
    De ie Splash, thanks for update on Mad..I swear he has nine lives like a cat!! thank god for that.
    Linda, I know there r drugs that help the arthritis pain..not sure why ur Drs don't offer u that opportunity.
    Jamie, if u come on again without me being here, I will scream...miss u!
    And Dy, wuv ya, thanks for such a good evening last nite...
    Your first subject - Page 2 IMG_0371
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Never heard of Declan...where did u find him BB? Your first subject - Page 2 445857 LOL, I lov this smiley.....has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to post it.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Your welcome Bubbles, and thank you for the great night at least we saw some meteors or fallings stars
    Hey don't feel bad I requested for dave to ad me as a friend on FB but no response, guess I was denied too.
    does hurt
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Bubbles...
    Your first subject - Page 2 214805
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:27 pm

bubbles wrote:Never heard of Declan...where did u find him BB? Your first subject - Page 2 445857 LOL, I lov this smiley.....has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to post it.

Hi LB - Dy is the one that introduced my to Decan. He has a lot of good music.. They are oldies but goodies. Good to see you. Sorry your Dog's got you up so early.. I bet it was beautiful looking up at the sky looking for meteors.. Probably chilly, but beautiful clear to see them.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Mica wrote:Your welcome Bubbles, and thank you for the great night at least we saw some meteors or fallings stars
    Hey don't feel bad I requested for dave to ad me as a friend on FB but no response, guess I was denied too.
    does hurt
    Your first subject - Page 2 19363 I know, wish i could just SHAKE HIM!! Your first subject - Page 2 16794
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 pm

ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Never heard of Declan...where did u find him BB? Your first subject - Page 2 445857 LOL, I lov this smiley.....has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to post it.

Hi LB - Dy is the one that introduced my to Decan. He has a lot of good music.. They are oldies but goodies. Good to see you. Sorry your Dog's got you up so early.. I bet it was beautiful looking up at the sky looking for meteors.. Probably chilly, but beautiful clear to see them.
    RIPPLE! U changed ur avatar...it's beautiful! Your first subject - Page 2 85479
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:34 pm

This always gives me inspiration and lost the link to it for a while, but just found it.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:34 pm

love Rips avatar!
    Your first subject - Page 2 16794
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Celine...excellent choice Rip! Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_cheers
    Your first subject - Page 2 77529