Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+4
Splash
ripple
Mica
bubbles
8 posters

Your first subject

Mica
    Mica

Your first subject - Page 3 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm

bubbles wrote:
    ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Never heard of Declan...where did u find him BB? Your first subject - Page 3 445857 LOL, I lov this smiley.....has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to post it.

Hi LB - Dy is the one that introduced my to Decan. He has a lot of good music.. They are oldies but goodies. Good to see you. Sorry your Dog's got you up so early.. I bet it was beautiful looking up at the sky looking for meteors.. Probably chilly, but beautiful clear to see them.
    RIPPLE! U changed ur avatar...it's beautiful! Your first subject - Page 3 85479
    lol what a beak!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm

bubbles wrote:
    ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Never heard of Declan...where did u find him BB? Your first subject - Page 3 445857 LOL, I lov this smiley.....has nothing to do with anything, just wanted to post it.

Hi LB - Dy is the one that introduced my to Decan. He has a lot of good music.. They are oldies but goodies. Good to see you. Sorry your Dog's got you up so early.. I bet it was beautiful looking up at the sky looking for meteors.. Probably chilly, but beautiful clear to see them.
    RIPPLE! U changed ur avatar...it's beautiful! Your first subject - Page 3 85479

Hi LB - I couldn't find one as pretty as yours and Dy's, but did my best tonight. I really like both of yours. They are really pretty pics.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:38 pm

I lov Celine, and ur right, it is a beautful video and song!!!! Your first subject - Page 3 961974
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 pm

bubbles wrote:

Love that song LB!!! That is one of my Fav's by Celine..
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

I hate to say this but I really need to go make up a sandwhich, eat too late and then I can't sleep
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving????? Your first subject - Page 3 763945
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Mica wrote:I hate to say this but I really need to go make up a sandwhich, eat too late and then I can't sleep
    Lord, like last nite...and turbo, I couldn't sleep until around 2am....at lease dinner was just yogurt.....thanks Mica.
    My house is sooooo toasty, have fire in stove going....hot coals for a nice warm nite... Your first subject - Page 3 455140
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm

I hate to say it, but the sand man is on my doorstep uggg. Nights go too quickly sometimes. I absolutely love the song you posted LB!!!

Have a great night and I'll catch up with ya tomorrow. Love ya Your first subject - Page 3 645204
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 pm

ripple wrote:I hate to say it, but the sand man is on my doorstep uggg. Nights go too quickly sometimes. I absolutely love the song you posted LB!!!

Have a great night and I'll catch up with ya tomorrow. Love ya Your first subject - Page 3 645204

Nitey nite, don't let the bed bugs bite BB, lov ya!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

We bumped!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Goodnight Ripple!
    nite Bubbles!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello!!! Anybody here?Your first subject - Page 3 Alone-3Hoping somebody comes...I really went nuts today at FarmTown, and frankly, I am done..Your first subject - Page 3 Hillbilly Just had dinner Your first subject - Page 3 199118 and now I am vegging out...Your first subject - Page 3 RestingFox
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Police: Mo. teen dug grave anticipating murder

By DAVID A. LIEB, AP
    27 minutes ago
    Loading... Share No Thanks Must Read?Thank YouYes 424

//

Your first subject - Page 3 F9a5-Missouri-Girl-Slain
    This picture provided on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2009 by the Cole County Sheriff...

• Digg
    • Del…
    • Your first subject - Page 3 Dailynews_brick

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Blessed with a Friday off school, 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante dug two holes in the ground to be used as a grave, authorities said. For the next week, she attended classes, all the while plotting the right time for a murder, they said.
      That time arrived the evening of Oct. 21, when Bustamante strangled 9-year-old neighbor Elizabeth Olten without provocation, cut the girl's throat and stabbed her, prosecutors said. Why?
      "Ultimately, she stated she wanted to know what it felt like," Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified Wednesday during a court hearing over the slaying.
      Rice, who interviewed Bustamante in the days after Elizabeth's disappearance, said she confessed to investigators and led them to the fourth grader's well-concealed body in a wooded area near their neighborhood in St. Martins, a small town west of Jefferson City.
      A Cole County judge ruled Wednesday that Bustamante, who has been held in Missouri's juvenile justice system, should be tried as an adult. Hours later, the teen was indicted on adult charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for allegedly using a knife to kill Elizabeth. A judge later entered a not guilty plea on Bustamante's behalf and referred her to the public defender's office.
      The court proceedings marked the first time that the suspect in Elizabeth's death had been publicly identified since a two-day search for the girl by hundreds of volunteers. When they found Elizabeth's body Oct. 23, authorities only said that a 15-year-old had led them to it and was in custody for the slaying.
      Bustamante remained largely expressionless as she sat with her hands shackled around her waist in court Wednesday. She occasionally looked down beneath the brown bangs that covered her eyes and swallowed hard as a judge read the charges against her.
      On one side of the courtroom sat her mother and grandmother, who has been Bustamante's legal guardian for about half of her life. On the other side sat Elizabeth's mother, relatives and friends, several of whom wore pink — Elizabeth's favorite color.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Bustamante was ordered held without bond pending her trial. If convicted of first-degree murder, she would be sentenced to life in prison without parole.
    Witnesses at Bustamante's adult certification hearing described a girl who was bright yet depressed and clever in a sometimes sneaky sort of way. She ranked in roughly the top third of her class at Jefferson City High School, the principal said, and had been in no trouble at school or with the law.
    Yet Bustamante had tried to commit suicide at age 13 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself, said David Cook, the chief juvenile officer in Cole County. Once, she led her family to believe she was attending a local church event when she instead sneaked off to a concert in St. Louis, about two hours away, Cook said. On one or two other occasions, Bustamante spent the night in the woods without permission, he said.
    After her arrest, Bustamante tried to cut herself with her own fingernails while being held in juvenile custody, said her appointed juvenile defense attorney Kurt Valentine.
    He argued Bustamante should remain in the juvenile system, where she could potentially be rehabilitated before being set free by age 21. Valentine warned that Bustamante would either kill herself or be assaulted and killed by others if she were placed in an adult jail cell or prison.
    "We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa," Valentine said. "She is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail."
    Cole County Sheriff Greg White said later that Bustamante would be held at a different, undisclosed location.
    Cook recommended Bustamante be tied as an adult. Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem agreed, saying the killing was vicious and that the state had no adequate facilities or services to treat Bustamante if she remained in the juvenile system.
    Bill Heberle, with the Missouri Division of Youth Services, testified that the state has no secure facilities with fences for female juveniles. Youths in Missouri's juvenile system generally are housed in group settings and are not typically watched by staff 24 hours a day, he said.
    ___
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 pm

bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Mother Competent to Stand Trial for Allegedly Decapitating Baby
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,574686,00.html?test=latestnews
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 pm

bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Evenin All - Hope everyone had a great day..
    It has been an ugly gloomy day here today. One of those days where you have to have lights on in day time to see anything.. Ugg. It was a busy day at work, so made the day go fast. I won't be sorry when coworker gets back from maternity leave. I didn't like doing that stuff before and I don't like it any better now. It has to be done though, so I am dealing with it.

Dale - Sorry I wasn't on when you were a bit ago. Thanks for the links you posted. I'll catch up on them.. Hope you day went well today.

De - Hope you and Mom had a great day!! Not positive what your weather was like there today, but hopefully you were able to sit on the porch for a while and relax.

Dy - Hope your day went well today. I hate the thought of your work shift starting back up again so soon. Seems like you just got off it yesterday. I really wish that place would change things back to how they were for everyone's sake (Patients and employees). Hope it goes well for you.. Will be thinking of you.

Mish - Sure hope you had a good day today. I feel so bad for all the sadness you have experienced in past few days. Always here for you if you need to talk. Thinking of you Mish.

Linda - Hope you are over the crud that you had. This weather we have had in our parts, sure does not help at all. I believe it was yesterday on the news that they said at this time last year we had 2 -10" of snow on the ground. Yuck.. Hate the thought of that white stuff coming. Hope Montey is all geared up for it to get you where you need to go. Hope you had a great day today. Only two more days and we can enjoy the weekend Your first subject - Page 3 194413

Cobbles - Hope all is going well for ya and hope to see you soon.

Mad - Hope you continue to improve and can come home from hospital soon.

Love you all Your first subject - Page 3 645204
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm still very congested, Ripple but I keep going (choices?). Thank you for asking.

Tomorrow is Friday! Next week will be a 3 day work week and I get to see my Sisters on Thursday! You know that one of them is planning a trip to the mall to get our photo with Santa - we've done that for the last 4-5 yrs. We enjoy it - she usually has elf hats or something that she insists we put on for the photo - she's a cancer survivor we have to give in to her whims!

I've never heard another word about my nephew - that part of the family is like that - they call during a crisis and when it appears to be over, we never hear another thing from them until the next time they need prayer and family support.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Evenin All - Hope everyone had a great day..

Mine was alright, but lots of obstacles kept getting in my way all day Your first subject - Page 3 426818 . I'm glad I am home now and only 1 more work day to go for the week. It was another rainy, cold, gloomy day here today. The weekend is supposed to be dry and a little warmer, so glad the rain is coming down now instead. I will have to mulch up leaves once more and then I should be done for the year. Yahoo...
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Me wrote:I'm still very congested, Ripple but I keep going (choices?). Thank you for asking.

Tomorrow is Friday! Next week will be a 3 day work week and I get to see my Sisters on Thursday! You know that one of them is planning a trip to the mall to get our photo with Santa - we've done that for the last 4-5 yrs. We enjoy it - she usually has elf hats or something that she insists we put on for the photo - she's a cancer survivor we have to give in to her whims!

I've never heard another word about my nephew - that part of the family is like that - they call during a crisis and when it appears to be over, we never hear another thing from them until the next time they need prayer and family support.

Hi Linda,
    The congestion seems to linger on for ever doesn't it? I am glad that you are feeling better despite the congestion. I have a 3 day week next week too Yay.. It's going to be a busy 3 days, but the 4 day weekend will be nice.

That sounds like a hoot you and your sisters going to get pic taken with santa in your elf hats. I can just picture it LOL. Hope you have a great time.
    Hope work goes well for you tomorrow and enjoy the weekend if I don't see you before then. Love ya
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Meter Reader Questioned By Casey's Defense

Posted: 11:43 am EST November 19, 2009Updated: 6:24 pm EST November 19, 2009

Comment On This Story ››ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's body was questioned under oath Thursday. The defense started questioning Roy Kronk Thursday morning and it lasted all day.

Kronk is a key prosecution witness. He puts Caylee's remains in the woods in August of last year, which is consistent with other evidence. Kronk says he saw the same suspicious trash bag in the same area both in August and December.

The defense wants to shoot down his story. It's already made unsubstantiated claims that someone else put the remains there after October 14, which is after Casey was locked up on no bond.

Kronk smoked a cigarette as he left for a lunch break after a tough morning answering defense questions under oath.

“Has it been tough on you?” WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

“I just don't prefer speaking to the media to be honest, but yeah, it's been very tough on me,” Kronk replied.

Kronk came onto the scene as a hero who followed a hunch to the first patch of woods around the corner from Caylee Anthony's grandparent’s house on Suburban Drive. Kronk told investigators almost one year ago, when he found Caylee's remains in the woods, that he believes he was in the exact same spot in August, which is when he called investigators the first time. However, in August, the responding deputy never went to the exact spot where Caylee’s body was and, partly because of that, Deputy Richard Cain was fired.

There have been all kinds of stories circulating, including that Kronk got inside information through a relationship with someone who works at the jail or that he was somehow involved in putting the body there. Prosecutors believe he's telling the truth no matter what his character flaws are.

“Have they started to get into anything personal that's really unrelated to this case?” Belich asked as Kronk and his attorney left on a lunch break.

“They're just asking their questions. We don't want to comment in the middle of the deposition,” Kronk’s attorney David Evans replied.

The prosecution says other evidence, the condition of the remains and what was found with them and plant growth in the area also show Caylee was there at least since August.

The county hired Kronk's lawyer to help him through the frenzy, until he was let go over a workers’ compensation dispute (read report). But Kronk is grateful his lawyer is now working for free.

“I didn't feel comfortable leaving him without representation, so I'm going to stand by Roy and see it through,” Evans said.

Kronk won't reimburse the county for his $12,000 legal bill. The county says his tenacity saved taxpayers from paying for more searches and what could have been a much tougher prosecution.

Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

NEXT IN THE CASE AGAINST CASEY

The case against Casey will be back to court next month. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled in her check fraud case for December 11.

Casey is facing charges for stealing checks from her best friend. The fraud trial is set for January 25.

There's also a pre-trial hearing in her murder trial on January 21.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh poop! I missing everyone again.

Good day, got things done, groomed dogs Your first subject - Page 3 791457 and we went for a long walk in the woods.. Your first subject - Page 3 711424 And made myself a healthy good dinner, but for some reason.(maybe all the fresh air) I('m very tired..... Your first subject - Page 3 61453 Your first subject - Page 3 55541
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 pm

bubbles wrote:Oh poop! I missing everyone again.

Good day, got things done, groomed dogs Your first subject - Page 3 791457 and we went for a long walk in the woods.. Your first subject - Page 3 711424 And made myself a healthy good dinner, but for some reason.(maybe all the fresh air) I('m very tired..... Your first subject - Page 3 61453 Your first subject - Page 3 55541

Hi Bubbles,

Sounds like you had a good day... Bet the dogs felt good getting groomed and taking a walk. Sorry, I missed ya.. Sleep well tonight and catch up with ya tomorrow. Love ya
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Just a song I like and am listening to.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm

ripple wrote:Evenin All - Hope everyone had a great day..

Mine was alright, but lots of obstacles kept getting in my way all day Your first subject - Page 3 426818 . I'm glad I am home now and only 1 more work day to go for the week. It was another rainy, cold, gloomy day here today. The weekend is supposed to be dry and a little warmer, so glad the rain is coming down now instead. I will have to mulch up leaves once more and then I should be done for the year. Yahoo...
    Thanksgiving is coming up quick isn't it!
    Were suppose to get rain all day tomorrow...I will be out mucking with my equine rain gear! Glad I have it available
    Hope someone is still here tonight.
    Running late, in the middle of laundry, and need to clean up from a big dinner I made.
    Sitting her stuffed like a turkey! Your first subject - Page 3 85479
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Me wrote:I'm still very congested, Ripple but I keep going (choices?). Thank you for asking.

I hope your nephew is doing okay.
    Your avatar is cute.
    Lots of special days coming up.
    Bittersweet for me. My Dad left for the winter to his summer home...mis him already!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:51 pm

bubbles wrote:Oh poop! I missing everyone again.

I know I m late was trying to get here earlier ~ got involved in family
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Time to start my punch list only have 45 minutes and need to gas up on the way, told my co worker bud I would be in early, only time I get to see her now ~ miss my staff
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Grrr once again the flash palyer not working, farmville told me to upgrade again and now it's messed up here, don't have time to play with it now ,tomorrow is the day!
    There it is on my punch list number 1 for Friday!
    Night all, love you.
    And I hope Mad is almost home! AND well!
    Really miss him here!
    Me
    Me

Post by Me Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:05 am

All I want for Christmas is a lube job for my joints!

My grands (the two older ones) have to be hog-tied to get any ideas from them for Christmas - they don't want much at all, but their parents get stuff for them all year - saving Christmas to celebrate the birth of Christ. They do get gifts, but the emphasis is on Christ. I like that. I love the season - the decor, the cooking, the family - but the shopping stresses me out. I have an inferior complex (have fought that my entire life) - when I shop I always think that what I give isn't good enough. It would not make me sad to do away with the gifts of Christmas and just concentrate on THE GIFT with family and friend gatherings. So happy that our church is celebrating the Advent this year.

I'm up very early - shoulder and arm pain. So happy it is Friday! My days at work are intense, but I have to admit that I like it that way. I know exactly what I'm facing and I can prepare for battle before I get there. I do have one assistant now, and she is very helpful! This project has been ongoing since last October, including the planning of it, and I will be so excited to see the bulk of it completed in a few weeks. I am honored that they chose me, a contractor, to oversee it (I am the only person that has been working on the project from the concept) and to wade through the muck to get it done. We have tagged almost 11,000 pieces of equipment. I thank God for going ahead of me and preparing the way for me, without Him, I would not have been able to do any of it.

Hope you all have a great and very blessed day! Sitting with the Grands this evening!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/20/kronks_exwives_discuss_alleged_abuse_in_new_defense_interviews.html
    In new video interviews, Roy Kronk’s three ex-wives say he was abusive, and at least one thinks “he probably was the one who murdered Caylee Anthony.”
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Pixie

Post by Pixie Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Just dropping by to say hello & trying to gather my strength for attending a little girls service tonight...already feeling sick to my tummy.
    Anyways, hope life is well for you all & that nobody is harboring little things that really don't matter.
    Our sun is gone, rain on the way...I am thankful for that.
    Have a happy day...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Mica wrote:Defense Says Kronk May Have Killed Caylee
    [url=http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s_remains.html
    http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s_remains.html[/quote[/url]]

I really needed some humor right now.
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi All - This is Ripple. De can't log in, so trying it on my side to try to narrow down what the problem might be.
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm

ok this is the REAL Splash...lol...Sis is trying to help me so I can post....been missing you guys....
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Post number 2 from real splash....me thinks my Sis fixed it for me....She is the BESTEST SIS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 pm

This is another test...I am hoping that Sis has it fixed now...
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:03 pm

It messes up mostly after the second post....We are hoping it is all fixed now...if not I won't be able to post...UGH!!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Mica wrote:http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/20/kronks_exwives_discuss_alleged_abuse_in_new_defense_interviews.html
    In new video interviews, Roy Kronk’s three ex-wives say he was abusive, and at least one thinks “he probably was the one who murdered Caylee Anthony.”

Hi Mica, Hope your doing well today.

I really think Bozo is grasping at straws here... That would mean the put Caylee in her car at amscot for a few days, stole the duct tape from parents home and put in back, stole the car to put body where it was found and return car when it was supposedly out of gas. That's a bit far fetched IMO.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

Pixie wrote:Just dropping by to say hello & trying to gather my strength for attending a little girls service tonight...already feeling sick to my tummy.
    Anyways, hope life is well for you all & that nobody is harboring little things that really don't matter.
    Have a happy day...

Hi Mish - Ugg, the funeral is going to be a tough one for sure. I will be there with you in my thoughts. Hope your doing alright Mish. I will be around later if you need someone to talk to. Love ya
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi Linda - So very sorry your having a lot of pain today. I got a chuckle out of your Christmas wish for a lube job LOL. If only it were that easy..

The place your working chose the one they felt confident that could handle the difficult task ahead of them. That is a big compliment Linda and I am sure they are very happy with how you have completed the task so far.

Hope you get some relief soon from the pain your feeling. The weather is supposed to be nicer here over the weekend, so hopefully you will have the same kind of weather in your parts. Hope your work shift went well. Enjoy the weekend.
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Pixie wrote:Just dropping by to say hello & trying to gather my strength for attending a little girls service tonight...already feeling sick to my tummy.
    Have a happy day...
    Mish I am so sorry for you today....I hope that you know that all of us here are with you in spirit when you go to the funeral....You have been on my mind and in my heart today....Give the babes extra squeezes from Mom and me today....We are here for you if you need us....Hugs!!!!!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Me wrote:All I want for Christmas is a lube job for my joints!

My grands (the two older ones) have to be hog-tied to get any ideas from them for Christmas - they don't want much at all, but their parents get stuff for them all year - saving Christmas to celebrate the birth of Christ. They do get gifts, but the emphasis is on Christ. I like that. I love the season - the decor, the cooking, the family - but the shopping stresses me out. I have an inferior complex (have fought that my entire life) - when I shop I always think that what I give isn't good enough. It would not make me sad to do away with the gifts of Christmas and just concentrate on THE GIFT with family and friend gatherings. So happy that our church is celebrating the Advent this year.

I'm up very early - shoulder and arm pain. So happy it is Friday! My days at work are intense, but I have to admit that I like it that way. I know exactly what I'm facing and I can prepare for battle before I get there. I do have one assistant now, and she is very helpful! This project has been ongoing since last October, including the planning of it, and I will be so excited to see the bulk of it completed in a few weeks. I am honored that they chose me, a contractor, to oversee it (I am the only person that has been working on the project from the concept) and to wade through the muck to get it done. We have tagged almost 11,000 pieces of equipment. I thank God for going ahead of me and preparing the way for me, without Him, I would not have been able to do any of it.

Hope you all have a great and very blessed day! Sitting with the Grands this evening!
    So very proud of you Linda with your job....I know they picked the best person to head it up....How lucky can you get it is Friday and you get to play with the Grands!!!!! You are truly blessed...love ya...Hugs!!!!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Splash wrote:Hi All - This is Ripple. De can't log in, so trying it on my side to try to narrow down what the problem might be.
    What is it Ripple?
    She has been having so many issues with the log in, don't get it.I don't like that log in at all, very mad at it.
    Can ir be fixed thru the admin stuff?
    Miss Sugar!
    Let me know.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Have a happy day...
    My heart goes out to all involved who knew and loved this child.Heart and soul wounds, the funeral will be a house of tears, so nice your going to say goodbye and support her Dad and son. There aren't many like you on this earth Shels...you were given so many gifts and seem to have so carefully been able to place them to others selflessly. I sure do admire you.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Me wrote:All I want for Christmas is a lube job for my joints!

Linda "ME" Flo ~ gees I am so sorry i missed your post. Another one filled with good fortune. Congrats to all your hard work and service to all. You now need to get better! So hate hearing how you ail with that pain!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:24 am