Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+4
Pixie
ripple
Mica
bubbles
8 posters

Your first subject

bubbles
    bubbles

Your first subject - Page 11 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Continuation of story above
    7-Month-Old Missing From Panhandle Home
    http://www.wftv.com/news/21494215/detail.html
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm

ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Ripples and I r going to be here more often, and hopefully the rest of ya will follow!
    Going to check to see if theres any news....BRB

Hi Bubbles - I have always been here LOL. It is much nicer though when others are around, so I am not talking to myself. I can talk to myself all day long if I wanna Your first subject - Page 11 194413 I would be thrown in Psyche ward of course..
    My son thinks I should be in Psyche ward already, talk to myself, and my pets all day..lol
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Mish, Mad, Jamie, Linda, De.......I miss ya all so much!!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm

bubbles wrote:
    ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Ripples and I r going to be here more often, and hopefully the rest of ya will follow!
    Going to check to see if theres any news....BRB

Hi Bubbles - I have always been here LOL. It is much nicer though when others are around, so I am not talking to myself. I can talk to myself all day long if I wanna Your first subject - Page 11 194413 I would be thrown in Psyche ward of course..
    My son thinks I should be in Psyche ward already, talk to myself, and my pets all day..lol

Ah as long as you don't answer yourself though LB. That's the key LOL
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Woman's Charred Body Found In Unburned Trailer

Posted: 12:11 pm EST November 2, 2009Updated: 6:30 pm EST November 2, 2009BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman's death in Mims, investigators say, is major mystery. Her body was found burned inside her trailer, but the trailer itself wasn't charred.

“I don't know, this is a mystery and a half,” campground employee Toni Cord said.

Residents and guests at the KOA campground in Mims are stunned that somehow a well-known, longtime resident could burn inside her trailer and no one realized it had happened until an at-home nurse arrived Monday morning.

AT THE SCENE: Images After Deadly Fire

“I was going to break in the house, see what was wrong. See if she was just sleeping or she was out with somebody. Nurse said she couldn't get in,” Cord said.

Cord was the first to see the woman's body, but inside the trailer the mystery would become even more perplexing. The victim's body, windows and furniture were covered in a thick substance.

The woman was disabled, but was capable of walking, so neighbors are baffled about what might have happened. Witness said that a normally tidy trailer was in disarray.

“There was nothing out of place, and now it's trashed, it looks like mud everywhere and all over her,” Cord said. “The sheriff went in and was hacking, but there was no smoke coming out or anything.”

Investigators have found some evidence of a small fire inside the trailer, but nothing inside seems to be burned. Neighbors are wondering how the woman died.

Detectives say they have not ruled anything out. They spent the morning interviewing residents in the area and collecting evidence from inside the small trailer.

Neighbors did not believe the woman was on oxygen, but fire investigators were checking that possibility.

Residents are baffled by the strange details emerging about the holiday weekend death.

“It's a shocked, especially that she's covered in some kind of mud,” campground resident Carole Kilgore said.

Investigators are waiting for autopsy results to determine how the woman died. The woman’s name was not released.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21497743/detail.html

How freaking weird...
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Missing Child Alert For Washington County Baby Girl

CHIPLEY -- There is a endangered missing child alert Monday morning in north Florida.
    The Florida Department Of Law Enforcement has issued a missing child alert for Shannon Dedrick, 7 months old.
    Dedrick's parents told officials that Dedrick was last seen Saturday morning around 11:30 a.m. at her home in Chipley, which is in Washington County.
    The baby is described as a white, with brown hair, blue eyes, approximately 2 feet tall and weighing 11 pounds.
    Law enforcement said that Dedrick did not crawl away, but they also have no evidence the girl had been abducted.
    Officials said search and rescue teams from Bay, Liberty, and Gulf Counties are assisting in the search. They are also receiving assistance from the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office and the Graceville Police Department.
    If you have seen her, call the Washington County Sheriff's Office at (850) 638-6111.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/2/missing_child_alert_issued_for_7monthold_washington_county_girl.html
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 pm

This lack of day=lite savings has me all messed up. I swore I thought it was 8PM, but it is still so early..ugg!

Staarted my first fire in stove tonite. the weather is cold and damp here on Cape cod, but the warmth from stove makes it all feel cozy and nice....the part of winter I do like.Your first subject - Page 11 88283455r88283458
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

bubbles wrote:This lack of day=lite savings has me all messed up. I swore I thought it was 8PM, but it is still so early..ugg!

Staarted my first fire in stove tonite. the weather is cold and damp here on Cape cod, but the warmth from stove makes it all feel cozy and nice....the part of winter I do like.Your first subject - Page 11 88283455r88283458
    That picture sure looks inviting LB. I have been freezing all day long and can't seem to warm up. A nice fire in fire place is always inviting..
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:55 pm

ripple wrote:Woman's Charred Body Found In Unburned Trailer

Posted: 12:11 pm EST November 2, 2009Updated: 6:30 pm EST November 2, 2009BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman's death in Mims, investigators say, is major mystery. Her body was found burned inside her trailer, but the trailer itself wasn't charred.

“I don't know, this is a mystery and a half,” campground employee Toni Cord said.

Residents and guests at the KOA campground in Mims are stunned that somehow a well-known, longtime resident could burn inside her trailer and no one realized it had happened until an at-home nurse arrived Monday morning.

AT THE SCENE: Images After Deadly Fire

“I was going to break in the house, see what was wrong. See if she was just sleeping or she was out with somebody. Nurse said she couldn't get in,” Cord said.

Cord was the first to see the woman's body, but inside the trailer the mystery would become even more perplexing. The victim's body, windows and furniture were covered in a thick substance.

The woman was disabled, but was capable of walking, so neighbors are baffled about what might have happened. Witness said that a normally tidy trailer was in disarray.

“There was nothing out of place, and now it's trashed, it looks like mud everywhere and all over her,” Cord said. “The sheriff went in and was hacking, but there was no smoke coming out or anything.”

Investigators have found some evidence of a small fire inside the trailer, but nothing inside seems to be burned. Neighbors are wondering how the woman died.

Detectives say they have not ruled anything out. They spent the morning interviewing residents in the area and collecting evidence from inside the small trailer.

Neighbors did not believe the woman was on oxygen, but fire investigators were checking that possibility.

Residents are baffled by the strange details emerging about the holiday weekend death.

“It's a shocked, especially that she's covered in some kind of mud,” campground resident Carole Kilgore said.

Investigators are waiting for autopsy results to determine how the woman died. The woman’s name was not released.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21497743/detail.html

How freaking weird...
    Yup, really weird! I watched video.....shewas not on oxyfen, but the place was trashed with mud everywhere. apparently she was a very neat person...AND it is in florida,,,,,that state has more horrendous stuff happening there. Where is Mims?
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:57 pm

ripple wrote:
    bubbles wrote:This lack of day=lite savings has me all messed up. I swore I thought it was 8PM, but it is still so early..ugg!

That picture sure looks inviting LB. I have been freezing all day long and can't seem to warm up. A nice fire in fire place is always inviting..
    And Ian stepped out for the evening, so there is some peace3 here! since Pam has not moved down here, he has been in a terrible mood!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Got up at 5am, because my mind thought it was 6am, and i am feeling it..ugg! Ian went to bed at 8:30 pm last nite because he felt like it was 9:30.....wish they, whoever they r, would leave alone and just keep the time the same all year, Your first subject - Page 11 743318 Your first subject - Page 11 19363 Your first subject - Page 11 568114
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:02 pm

I will be so glad when coworker I am covering for returns end of Jan. She took over half of my functions over a year ago, cause it was too much for one person to possibly keep up with. She's on maternity leave now and I am covering all of of them again while she is gone. It is a lot of data entry and tracking of stuff in the data base system. Too much sitting kind of work for me. My functions include database work and moving around a lot. I still have to keep up with my own functions, but was able to preplan some of it and get it done before her last day. I knew it would take me a little bit taking her stuff back on to get into a groove so to speak.

It has been 1 week and 1 day covering for her so far and I have a system worked out again to deal with all of it. Found my groove again LOL.

Hope everyone is having a great day and hope to chat with all of you real soon!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm

ripple wrote:I will be so glad when coworker I am covering for returns end of Jan. She took over half of my functions over a year ago, cause it was too much for one person to possibly keep up with. She's on maternity leave now and I am covering all of of them again while she is gone. It is a lot of data entry and tracking of stuff in the data base system. Too much sitting kind of work for me. My functions include database work and moving around a lot. I still have to keep up with my own functions, but was able to preplan some of it and get it done before her last day. I knew it would take me a little bit taking her stuff back on to get into a groove so to speak.

It has been 1 week and 1 day covering for her so far and I have a system worked out again to deal with all of it. Found my groove again LOL.

Hope everyone is having a great day and hope to chat with all of you real soon!!
    Didn't u just go thro this with another employee? Man BB, ur job sounds very difficult, but it also sounds like u have a handle on it!! Good for u!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

bubbles wrote:Got up at 5am, because my mind thought it was 6am, and i am feeling it..ugg! Ian went to bed at 8:30 pm last nite because he felt like it was 9:30.....wish they, whoever they r, would leave alone and just keep the time the same all year, Your first subject - Page 11 743318 Your first subject - Page 11 19363 Your first subject - Page 11 568114

I hear ya LB. The time changes always mess me up too. About the time I get used to it, it is time to change them again. My bod doesn't know what is going on anymore Your first subject - Page 11 402308. It was nice when I went to work and it was light out, but when it was time to leave it was already starting to get dark out.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

bubbles wrote:
    ripple wrote:I will be so glad when coworker I am covering for returns end of Jan. She took over half of my functions over a year ago, cause it was too much for one person to possibly keep up with. She's on maternity leave now and I am covering all of of them again while she is gone. It is a lot of data entry and tracking of stuff in the data base system. Too much sitting kind of work for me. My functions include database work and moving around a lot. I still have to keep up with my own functions, but was able to preplan some of it and get it done before her last day. I knew it would take me a little bit taking her stuff back on to get into a groove so to speak.

Didn't u just go thro this with another employee? Man BB, ur job sounds very difficult, but it also sounds like u have a handle on it!! Good for u!!

No probably same one that I have mentioned in the past that I was backing up? The time is just here now for me to deal with all of it again. I did it all before, so only a few minor changes I had to learn since I used to do it. Not sure cause I back up a lot of people on their functions when they are gone. I already know their jobs and have all the necessary access levels in the system to perform all of them.
    Sometimes it doesn't pay to know so much LOL. Ah, it helps everyone out, so I just do what needs to be done.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm

I guess it is still just me and Ripples, hope someone or everyone start to come back here!!! Going to let dogs out, take a leak, and will check back later to see if anyone comes on...... Your first subject - Page 11 645204 Your first subject - Page 11 541171 Your first subject - Page 11 265778 Your first subject - Page 11 2416 Your first subject - Page 11 443790 Your first subject - Page 11 791457
    Ripples, it is bright at 5am, but dark at 4pm...uggg, just don't like it, every winter I start to hybernate like the bears! Your first subject - Page 11 623455
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:13 pm

BBS
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

First of all I would like to say I am sorry for not being here in awhile....I got tired of getting thrown off while they were working on the thread....then I got hung up on some of the games on facebook....I came back here a few times and no one was here so I left again....We have finally gotten some cooler weather here and I have been trying to pay better attention to Mom and sit outside with her some....My Son and his wife are coming Thanksgiving so I have lots to do in the next few weeks. I will do my best to be here more often from now on. I want everyone here to know that if you need to talk about something I am here if you need me....I have been told that I am a good listener....please feel free to call me.

Mom goes to the Doc tomorrow....then after her appt we are going to Sam's Club....will be nice to check it all out maybe it will be a day that no one much is there....nothing like having a shopping cart up your hiney...lol...

Will be back shortly....the new time has me really messed up....love you all hugs!!!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Oh I am there right to the left of AJ
    great photo Bubbles
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:42 pm

How do you do it?
    Thats a plateful!
    Bet the Company is so glad to have you as their employee!
    Ny son is cooking dindin it's permeating up the stairs and wowee it smells good hope he invites me!
    How are you Ripple? Your first subject - Page 11 Icon_cheers
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi Dy, How are ya? Been missing you and thinking of you. Hope your day is going well so far and you have gotten some rest from work shift.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Splash wrote:First of all I would like to say I am sorry for not being here in awhile....I got tired of getting thrown off while they were working on the thread....then I got hung up on some of the games on facebook....I came back here a few times and no one was here so I left again....We have finally gotten some cooler weather here and I have been trying to pay better attention to Mom and sit outside with her some....My Son and his wife are coming Thanksgiving so I have lots to do in the next few weeks. I will do my best to be here more often from now on. I want everyone here to know that if you need to talk about something I am here if you need me....I have been told that I am a good listener....please feel free to call me.

Mom goes to the Doc tomorrow....then after her appt we are going to Sam's Club....will be nice to check it all out maybe it will be a day that no one much is there....nothing like having a shopping cart up your hiney...lol...

Will be back shortly....the new time has me really messed up....love you all hugs!!!!
    Hi Splash! Your first subject - Page 11 653334 Yes FB really is addictive isn't it, and so much work! I am just such a busy bee! Your first subject - Page 11 194413
    We have a Sam's Club kind of here but it's called something else, great deals. Your first subject - Page 11 1560
    Ecoli in beef sold at Trader Joes here in the northeast...yowzah!
    I don't shop there often for it's 30 minutes away Your first subject - Page 11 823605
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Mica wrote:

How do you do it?
    Thats a plateful!
    Bet the Company is so glad to have you as their employee!
    Ny son is cooking dindin it's permeating up the stairs and wowee it smells good hope he invites me!
    How are you Ripple? Your first subject - Page 11 Icon_cheers

I'm doing good my friend.. I just know I am gonna gain weight again from all this data entry crud. I am not used to sitting like that. At least it is not a long term thing an only a couple of months +. I always get good reviews, so I know they appreciate all I do there.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:48 pm

[quote="ripple"]Hi Dy, How are ya? Been missing you and thinking of you. Hope your day is going well so far and you have gotten some rest from work shift.[/quote
    you'll be sorry you asked
    just so much repairs around barn and trying to get it ready and spiffy for the barn inspector, ran my tush off and she never showed! Your first subject - Page 11 426818 Your first subject - Page 11 260863
    Did she think she was going to melt because it was raining? Your first subject - Page 11 102788
    Other than that I am good and thanks for asking!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Me wrote:Forgot to add that Debbie's bump is Sammy, due in February, another GRANDbaby! Thank you, Lord. I'm trying to crochet blankets and make one patch quilt for him, fingers are not being very cooperative, have to a little and then stop. I should be able to get them done for him, though.

Hi Linda, I remember the avitar you had up at the time with the pic (you have since changed it). Sammy is a cute name. I sure wish I knew how to crochet and all, but just not my forte. I can stitch up some hems when needed, but that is about it in that area.

Sure hope this weather is not causing you a lot of pain. It was nice here yesterday for this time of year, but turned crummy again today. Very cold and rain spitting on/off all day. Just a bit of what is to come for us I am affraid. Hope your doing well and hope to hear from you soon.

Love ya
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm

bb in 10 minutes Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Mica wrote:bb in 10 minutes Food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dy.....it is so good to see ya....I have missed you so much....I have picked up the phone a million times to call and to be truthful I am not sure when to call you anymore with the new work schedule....let me know so we can catch up one day when you are not so busy....Hugs!!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 pm

[quote="Mica"]
    ripple wrote:Hi Dy, How are ya? Been missing you and thinking of you. Hope your day is going well so far and you have gotten some rest from work shift.[/quote
    you'll be sorry you asked
    just so much repairs around barn and trying to get it ready and spiffy for the barn inspector, ran my tush off and she never showed! Your first subject - Page 11 426818 Your first subject - Page 11 260863
    Did she think she was going to melt because it was raining? Your first subject - Page 11 102788
    Other than that I am good and thanks for asking!

Oh gee's Dy. That is really crummy that they never showed like they were supposed to do. I know how well you take care of things around there and I know it is a lot of work all in it's own. Sorry to hear they never showed. That would make me mad to have something scheduled and them not show up as planned.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm

ohhhhhhh, i am so glad to see ya splash and mica......this is so nice, just sitting here talking to u all...I'm happy! Your first subject - Page 11 417328
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

K Dy - Having a bowl of New England Clam Chowder soup myself right now. Need something to warm me up tonight. I have been chilled all day long and needed something to help warm the innards.
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:10 pm

bubbles wrote:ohhhhhhh, i am so glad to see ya splash and mica......this is so nice, just sitting here talking to u all...I'm happy! Your first subject - Page 11 417328

Hey Daley...are you watching NG....geez that 15 year old that killed the 9 year old posted that she likes killing and cutting ppl...geez
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

ripple wrote:

K Dy - Having a bowl of New England Clam Chowder soup myself right now. Need something to warm me up tonight. I have been chilled all day long and needed something to help warm the innards.

oh Yummy Sis....I would love to have a homemade recipe for that...hint hint...LOL
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

I went into livrm where stove was, waiting for dogs to come in. It was so warm, had a hot choc, and almost fell asleep until miss Bell started barking, so I am back... Your first subject - Page 11 455140
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:13 pm

bubbles wrote:ohhhhhhh, i am so glad to see ya splash and mica......this is so nice, just sitting here talking to u all...I'm happy! Your first subject - Page 11 417328

I few tunes would be in order don't ya think?
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:14 pm

ripple wrote:

I few tunes would be in order don't ya think?
    Oh yes Sis...please...!!!!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Splashy, so good to see ya....I am so glad the weather is better for ya!!!! Give a big hug!
    Mica, man whats wrong with that inspecter anyway.....please feel free to call on me for help, it's not like I have such a busy life! unlike urs! I love ya girl friend, always!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm

bubbles wrote:Splashy, so good to see ya....I am so glad the weather is better for ya!!!! Give a big hug!
    Mica, man whats wrong with that inspecter anyway.....please feel free to call on me for help, it's not like I have such a busy life! unlike urs! I love ya girl friend, always!
    Yep it is 68 right now....we have had the windows open all day...it is great!!!!!!....Wish I was close enough to help Dy too...Don't know nuttin about horses but I would learn to help her.

Daley don't want to be nosy but when is Pam going to move in?? If it is not any of my business let me know...I am just nosy by nature...LOL
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Upbeat and fun!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Gemma just reported to me that her bedrrom is freezing.
    There is a crack in skylight ~ geees another repair andneeded to be done soon! It's 52 degrees out so not that bad
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Looking around a bit still, but here's a good tune.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Splash wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Splashy, so good to see ya....I am so glad the weather is better for ya!!!! Give a big hug!
    Yep it is 68 right now....we have had the windows open all day...it is great!!!!!!....Wish I was close enough to help Dy too...Don't know nuttin about horses but I would learn to help her.

Daley don't want to be nosy but when is Pam going to move in?? If it is not any of my business let me know...I am just nosy by nature...LOL
    You are so kind to volunteer, but having your help as a waitress at The Pony Express is enough! Your first subject - Page 11 194413 You work very hard!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Splash wrote:

One of the reasons my son is such a shit right now......is we just don't know! Her mother was evicted, and she feels obligated to help her, and believe me she aint coming here with her Mom. They talk every day. she has the flu right now, so she feels terrible, and just doesn't need the stress. ian still thinks she is coming, but his patience is running out, and I am getting the brunt of it!
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Mica wrote:
    Splash wrote:

You are so kind to volunteer, but having your help as a waitress at The Pony Express is enough! Your first subject - Page 11 194413 You work very hard!

No wonder I am so tired at night....I am the Chef at Nana's Snack Shack....ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Mica wrote:
    Splash wrote:

LOL
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 pm

thanks Bubbles! tomorrow I search for hay
    the bales were soaked at grain store only got 3 that are good 4th oe full of mold, Cam ran down to grain store for me while I was doing the barn work and getting the horses all dolled up lol
    Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm

bubbles wrote:
    Splash wrote:

One of the reasons my son is such a shit right now......is we just don't know! Her mother was evicted, and she feels obligated to help her, and believe me she aint coming here with her Mom. They talk every day. she has the flu right now, so she feels terrible, and just doesn't need the stress. ian still thinks she is coming, but his patience is running out, and I am getting the brunt of it!
    Oh Daley so very sorry....you should have called me and we would have talked it out or at least we might have found something to laugh about....I am not anywhere as busy as I once was...I have learned to say no and learned to make time for Mom and me and we are in a better place with each other for it....I always have time for my friends here....Hugs!!!!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Splash
    Splash

Post by Splash Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

ripple wrote:
    ROFLMAO...Did you all see me dancing???? I just love Penguins....
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Not as great cheft as u two, but I am trying....Your first subject - Page 11 3333

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content