Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+3
Splash
Pixie
Mica
7 posters

Your first subject

Pixie

Your first subject - Page 20 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Maybe they were ALL so drugged up that none of them now what happened...
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Pixie wrote:AHHHH...that's why they drained the pond...GEEZ!!! NayNay is one bad mama!! LOL
    Hmmm....was she saying "be sure to say I was with you" ?????
    They are all f'd up & one of them out of the whole hillbilly bunch KNOWS what happened to the child...
    How is Misty vanished...Why wouldn't cops be on her rear...Are the cops there as ignorant as that bunch...
    unfreaking belivable huh? Wonder if Mizzz Misty skipped town?
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm

What's oxycotton??? I guess I can look it up...soory, not a drug addict to know...
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 pm

omg
    Private investigator William Staubs, aka Cobra, says he obtained the jailhouse letter from someone close to Nay Nay, who remains in the Putnam County Jail on drug charges, and passed it on to law enforcement. We spoke with the go between who verified the letter as authentic and obtained it from the recipient.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Hope she doesn't commit suicide...so justice can be served rightfully for haleigh eventually.

She is probably high somewhere..oh maybe she is at anthony's house..cindy can share chloroform with her.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Pixie wrote:What's oxycotton??? I guess I can look it up...soory, not a drug addict to know...
    oxycotin or oxycodone think it's spelled it's a pain narcotic
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Good heavens...imagine if it ends up Naynay is the killer!!! OMG...Bozo may want to leave Casey & go help these inbreeds.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

HLN just said that LE is trying to track down Misty through her cell phone pings or GPS.

So she did skip?
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

I think Ron and all of them were pill heads and the oxy could have been any of theirs if this is true. Nay Nay was there according to what Joe said and WB Page. But if he were involved why would they let him post bail at midnight AND BE FREE AGAIN TODAY?
    Pixie the case might be breaking very soon! I hope
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:34 pm

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/
    here's that interview with WB Page about Oxy's = Roxies? not sure not up on the lingo
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 pm

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=145447&provider=top

snipped

Cummings says she may have been sleeping at the time, according to Robert Fields, her attorney. Fields added that Croslin could also be wrong about the time of his visit.

"Trying to nail a time line down is one of those greasy pig issues," Fields says. He says currently his client is in Orlando visiting Universal Studios.

OMG Casey's hangout!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Do you think she went to find Zanny or show evreyone where she works?
    I am reading to scream!
    This is all so ridiculous!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm tellin you....she just may be hanging with A's....only place to get sympathy...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Disney, studios...omg...i am really getting disturbed with the LE there in putnam or whatever it is they live in....

OH, hey!!! she is probably in Casey's office looking around for Haleigh...that's where little girls go that vanish....

Whew!!!! arrest any moment PLEASE!!!!!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

need to go to the school...BB!!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

from wikipedia
    Slang terms for OxyContin include "HillbillyHeroin", "Killers", "OC", "Oxy", and "Oxycotton".
    gotta laugh
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

SHUSH!!! For reals!?? ROFLMAO

Zany & OXCY

before it's over they'll start saying Haleigh was taken by Oxsana sitter...
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Pixie wrote:need to go to the school...BB!!
    lol in casey's office!
    ok se you later going out to eat soon
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Have a great dinner with Brother!!

HLN says ron says he called the home that night 20 times...and Misty may have not been home.
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Pixie wrote:Have a great dinner with Brother!!

HLN says ron says he called the home that night 20 times...and Misty may have not been home.
    thats a lot of phone calls doncha think? after their little fight?
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 Thsunset-animationGood Evening!!!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 DrawingofRibbonJust a little doodle to relieve the pressure...LOL
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:48 pm

OMG...Misty in BIG trouble!!!! U know, I had a feeling it was something like poor Haleigh got into Misty's drugs and died...I believe that!
    Oxy is one of the most addictive pain killers in the world. they gave that to poor ol Dad when he was suffering, and he was like a little boy playing on the floor..my Mom flipped!! Got him off it quick!
    I will be waiting to hear what happens next...they have to find Misty and arrest her. WOW Your first subject - Page 20 961974
    dY, movie tomorrow sounds great...got to get out of here. Ian didn't work today and has bugged me all day about Pam, facebook, and now wants to move his room around to make room for her, just in case. Pam is being evicted by the 29th...long story and it exhausts me!
    I did escape for awhile while drawing Ribbon, felt good, but not good enouph, but I think u'll like it.Your first subject - Page 20 DrawingofRibbonYour first subject - Page 20 Edboy02BBL, everyone have a nice nite....that does include u Ripples! Your first subject - Page 20 781242
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:48 pm

bubbles wrote:Your first subject - Page 20 DrawingofRibbonJust a little doodle to relieve the pressure...LOL

AWW...lovely!! I wish I could "doodle" like that...i might be rich ;)
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:50 pm

YES!! Misty had haleigh in a very UNSAFE environment...but where was she put afterwards....
    Oh lawdy!! the case is a crackin!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Pixie, thanks for the encouragement today.......for some unknown reason, I was depressed. dy asked why...what a question...dunno, it just happens sometimes. Felt good I did a drawing tho....
    I will ytry and get on later to say "hi" to everyone!! Your first subject - Page 20 791457
    Just modified, saw ur post..ya the case is breaking, and man I am glued to
    TV, hope we hear soon!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Pixie wrote:
    bubbles wrote:Your first subject - Page 20 DrawingofRibbonJust a little doodle to relieve the pressure...LOL

AWW...lovely!! I wish I could "doodle" like that...i might be rich ;)
    I hope Dy likes it!!!!!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Thought I'd play this nice song....was just singing it to my kiddos...so they'll stop worrying over one another...LOL
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:56 pm

She looks real Daley...honestly, amazingly!!

Ribbon is turning out to be quite the winner, ey!!
    She must love the trainer...
    She deserves every bit of it...Dy as to be the proudest mama!!

Last edited by Pixie on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Need to go off a while...BBL..HUGS TO ALL
    Flo
    Flo

Post by Flo Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Had to go to doctor today; he cut out a mole that he believes is cancer - not sure which type until pathology report comes back. He dug a pretty good hole in my calf, and took about 10-12 stitches to put it back. I didn't feel anything when he did it, but it is beginning to thaw out now and stinging a bit. Won't get the pathology report for about a week or so, stitches come out in 2 weeks. He doesn't think it is Melanoma and I'm agreeing with that in prayer.

Oxycontin/Oxycodene is synthetic heroin, I did some research on it when they put my dear mother on it for her cancer pain.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi All - Wow lots of post, I love it...

Last night was kind of a screwy night for me and it set me way behind on getting to the thread like I normally do. A Sister of mine called and talked for an hour or more, which is very abnormal but she needed to talk. My Mom was trying to get a hold of me and couldn't get through, so called her when I hung up with Sister. Talked to her for quite a while too. When I finally got to the thread a good friend knocked on my comp. I was trying to be both places at once, but that isn't easy to do. I sent posts to some and they didn't see them, so decided I needed to eat dinner anyway. I was not upset at all when I logged out last night. Perhaps I didn't say it in the right manner which I apologize and will be more careful next time on how I word things. It was just a screwy night over all for me. I am a routine type of person and do things like clockwork. If I don't keep myself on schedule it messes me up. Not sure if that makes sense or not, but it's the God's honest truth.

I have a slight chemical imbalance in my brain that I have had since I was 4 after a bad head injury. It is something I will always have the rest of my life according to the Doctors. I will always have a fractured skull as those do not mend back together. I have taken very mild antidepressants most of my life to keep the chemical balance in check. I found that if I keep myself on a routine daily, then I generally do pretty good with out them and it is free Vs $20.00 a month for refills.

If you ever noticed, I am generally on thread pretty close to same times each day. That is a part of keeping my daily schedule. Just telling you a little bit about me to help you better understand. I was not upset at all last night and already talked to the individuals last night who thought I was upset. I am generally a pretty open/honest person and if I feel someone is upset with me, I will talk to that individual off the thread at some point.

Another Sister called me tonight (oldest Sister) as soon as I got in the door. I let it go to voice mail and will call her back a little later. Nothing was wrong and she was just calling to say hey. If something was wrong I would have picked up phone immediately.

Just wanted to explain a bit about myself. And, no I am not upset whatsoever at anyone.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Dy - Thanks for all the links and info you posted today. Not sure where you find all that info.. I think there will be breaks in the Haleigh case soon too. Hope your back is feeling a little better today. Have a great time at dinner with your Brother tonight.

Daley - The picture of Ribbon you drew is AWESOME!!! You did a great job on it and Dy will love it!!! Very sorry you had a bad dream last night. I think Mish is right and because your losing weight you will need new clothes. Hope you had a good day. Love your drawing skills and sure wish I could do that..

Mish - Love the picture in your avatar. I am a nature lover and it is a really pretty pic. Not a pretty as your kids pictures are mind you, but it is a pretty one. Hope the gash in your leg is healing up and not so sore today. Also hope you had a good time helping out at school today. I bet Lyssie sure likes it when your there with her.

Linda - Wow, didn't know you were having surgery on your leg today. The stitches are going to sting for a while as it mends the skin back together. I have high hopes that tests will come back negative. Cancer is not a very common place for cancer to develop. I will be praying for you..

De - Haven't seen you on here yet today. Hope all is going well with you and Mom. If I don't see you pretty soon, I'll check on you. Hopefully your just having a relaxing day and having a good time together.

Mad - Hope all is going well for your Brother and he is on the mend from surgery. Hopefully you will give us an update soon. Thinking about you and still praying for your Brother.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

Ripples.....wow, ok I get it! I had my chemical inbalance running wild! too! ! feel better today, thank u God! Your first subject - Page 20 645204
    Flo, I missed u, sorry! ! certainly hope the cancer isn't much of anything, and u'll be fine. Think u have had enouph this year.Your first subject - Page 20 Comebackbaby
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Your first subject - Page 20 338346 PRAISE BUBBLES
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Oh, grandma I am hoping so much the report will be benign...I am very worried about so many folks that I love dearly...
    Need to take dog out....had skabetti as Lyssie calls it...I love you ALL~!!!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Suzi, I found the avatar pic under spa as I was lookin at spa pics for Dy...
    And I remember you told me about the head injury...as my sis was in a terrible car accident
    at 2 mos old...fractured her skull...
    We all care so much for one another here...it's very special...
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:29 pm

ALL IS QUIET HERE TONIGHT
    FLO YOU SOUND LIKE THEY HACKED YOU GOOD, HEAL FAST AND WELL
    RIPPLE ALL IS GOOD AND WE HAVE ALL HAD REVOVLING PHONES AND DOORS, IT CAN GET CRAZY!
    BUBBLES THAT DRWAING IS SENSATIONAL! i SO LOVE IT, YOU CAUGHT RIBBON'S SPIRIT IN HER EYES.
    OH DO WISH SOMEONE WAS HERE Your first subject - Page 20 194413
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 298827 Your first subject - Page 20 720958 MAGIC Your first subject - Page 20 31550
    Pixie is here!
    Your first subject - Page 20 64380
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 632948 going to give my back a break and hit the hay early, good night downstreamers

-------

https://downthestream.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 pm

sorry Bubbles didn't see your posts!
    What a walk! That was an excsuion, nice day to do it today hitting just 60 degrees here.
    Yes movie later, going to do stalls now....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content