Downstream

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Downstream

Downstream

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downstream

Good Friends

+5
ripple
bubbles
Mica
Flo
Pixie
9 posters

Your first subject

Mica
    Mica

Your first subject - Page 11 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Mica Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm

NOW HOW ARE THOSE 2 PEOPLE GONNA GET OFF THAT CAR!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Breaks my heart...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:58 pm

I know mom in law is ok...she plays farmville on fb...LOL...all they can do right now...
    Thankfully they are in a high compound...
    Mom in law is supposed to arrive here on Oct. 10th...hope she'll make it to airport...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Supposedly it's twice worse than hurricane katrina...but they arew used to these things...one thing i learned about their culture...they take things more lightly than we do...
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:27 pm

Pixie wrote:Supposedly it's twice worse than hurricane katrina...but they arew used to these things...one thing i learned about their culture...they take things more lightly than we do...
    THEIR FARMS, THEIR CROPS ARE MOST LIKELY IN SHAMBLES.SO YOUR HAVING A VISITOR SOON HUH? iT'S A LITTLE OVER 10 DAYS FROM NOW SO THEY WILL PROBABLY HAVE THE PLANES PUMPED OUT AND DRIED BY THEN. OH DEAR LORD IT'S A MESS THERE, HOW HORRIBLE!
    Mica
    Mica

Post by Mica Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Getting ready for work
    Everyone have a great day.
    From posts this morning all seem okay.
    Love you all! Your first subject - Page 11 194413
    Your first subject - Page 11 645204
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:44 pm

http://www.artharris.com/
    sorry if already posted... Your first subject - Page 11 1243
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Your first subject - Page 11 458434 Your first subject - Page 11 1280 Your first subject - Page 11 566673 Your first subject - Page 11 439386 Your first subject - Page 11 765482 Your first subject - Page 11 423470 Your first subject - Page 11 595902

http://www.wesh.com/money/21134931/detail.htm...

More Documents On Way

More Anthony Case Documents Being Released

A spokeswoman for state attorney Lawson Lamar said the office anticipates releasing between 1,000 and 2,000 pages of material Tuesday morning.

The material could include forensic reports from the FBI. As WESH 2 News reported last week, the FBI admits it destroyed residue of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape found across Caylee Anthony's skull.

That happened while technicians were testing for fingerprints on the tape.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Saturday, October 17: 48 Hours
    48 Hours broadcasts their show about the Casey Anthony case. They flew me to Orlando for an interview and you can see what I had to say. 10pm eastern.

http://www.dianefanning.com/mycalendar.html
    Your first subject - Page 11 423470 Your first subject - Page 11 598322
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_st_johns...

Cadaver dog search in Haleigh Cummings case does not find her

Investigators using cadaver-sensing dogs to check a tip describing the burial site for Putnam County’s missing Haleigh Cummings did not find her there.

The site near the Satsuma doublewide mobile home where the kindergartner disappeared in February had been checked before, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. He said the search was retraced last week because the tip provided directions, distances and angles to turn.

“This tip was kind of specific,” he said.

Schauland said a woman who dropped the tip off at the St. Augustine Record Wednesday later told detectives she was passing it on from a retired FBI informant who is in his early 80s. He said she did not name the man.

“Hopefully she will get him to talk to us,” Schauland said. The woman’s name has not been released.

Investigators want to know where the man got his information.

Detectives have investigated more than 4,000 leads in the case.

Cadaver dogs had already checked the spot that was investigated again last week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21138294/detail.html

Detectives: Letter Revealed Possible Haleigh Burial Location

Detectives just told Eyewitness News that the letter talked about Haleigh's possible burial site, but detectives say the tip did not lead them to Haleigh's body.

HLN reporting that a man claiming to be an FBI informant with physic abilities is the author of the letter delivered to the St Augustine Record newspaper building by the lady dressed in scrubs.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21139819/det...

Latest Tip Not Haleigh Burial Site
    St. Augustine Tip Among 4,000 Checked Out By Investigators

POSTED: Monday, September 28, 2009

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21137323/detail....

Latest Tip Not Haleigh Burial Site
    St. Augustine Tip Among 4,000 Checked Out By Putnam County Investigators

UPDATED: 3:36 pm EDT September 28, 2009

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Breaking news! Attorneys for Haleigh Cummings' dad Ronald Cummings claim stepmom Misty Croslin never turn home after skipping town for a beach vacation. Where is Misty Croslin? As police continue to arrest some of her family members and friends -- are they finally putting pressure on the last known person to see Haleigh alive? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN
    Flo
    Flo

Post by Flo Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Hey, all! Just wanted to let you know that the doctor's office called with pathology report:
    It was a non-invasive type of cancer (I'm thinking probably basil cell) and they did get good tissue, so they did get it all. Praise God!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh Flo, I am so happy and relieved for u.....it must be so stre Your first subject - Page 11 Icon_cheers ssful..
    Lord, Haleigh and Caylee cases can frustrate anyone. But my bet is that the cops r ten times more frustrated than we can be!! Somehow, I think Mica is right, poor haleigh is dead, and I bet it was from overdose of Misty's drugs!!
    So where is that scumbag anyway????
    Good news!!!... I lost 3.6 lbs. at weight watchers weight in!! So now the total is 26.2 lbs that I have lost!!! yea!!!!!! Your first subject - Page 11 439386 someday this is going to be me
    Your first subject - Page 11 Dollf
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:31 pm

http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/20090928/EU.Britain.Beatles.Lucy/
    Thought this was interesting...I am a huge Beatle fan!
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Your first subject - Page 11 107812 Oh GL I am so happy to hear report is benign...Thank GOD!!!
    It's so very interesting that little miss Misty is MIA...i hope they get her in soon...she needs some dicipline action!!
    How long is her vacation & why does she deserve one!!!???

Your first subject - Page 11 781242 YAY...so happy for your lbs lost Daley!!! I am trying hard right behind ya!!
    Couldn't find your lady on icons???
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:59 pm

OMYGoodness friends...have you already heard...ANOTHER storm headed into Philippines, they have had enough...please help pray for them...
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi All - Wow, lots posted today yahoo.. I have a lot of catching up to do on the links posted yet. It was really ugly, crummy, wet and windy day here today, not to mention cold. Glad this work day is over, cause I am really tired.. I know I will crash early tonight.

Linda - So very happy about the results and that they got it all. That is excellent!! Hope your leg is feeling better these day and that you get stictches out soon.

Mish - The video of Phillipies is incredible.. I feel so sorry for those people. I have never been in flooding like that and never wanna. I just saw where you posted that another storm heading their way YIKES!!! Thanks for all the links you posted. Hope your day went well Mish.

Dy - Hope work is going well and your back is feeling better. Thanks for all the links posted too. Have a good night Dy and don't work to hard.

De - So sorry to hear your fingers are still sore. You sure it is uncle arthur? Maybe you should get them checked out to be on safe side. Hope you and Mom had a good day.

Daley - Hope you had a good walk with the dogs. Read something that they ran off. Hope they came back real soon, cause that is a scarey feeling. Hope you had a good day and weather is nicer there today.

Cobble and BR - Hope your both doing alright and hope to see you soon.

Love you all
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Pixie wrote:

This is what's going on where Edwins from

Whoa Mish, just saw this one. I thought the other one you posted was bad, but this one shows you just how fast the water is moving.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey Suzi...thought of you today & hoped the weather wasn't too crazy last night...
    Yea, trying to communicate with Edwin's step mom...

As I said, his Mom is high & inside...I see she is already online playing farmville...good to see farmville isn't flooded...just a little humor...
    I sure hope the next one isn't going to cause more deaths...there's actually many videos on youtube...
    i read friday morning edwin's sister posted online how good it felt to sleep in to pouring rain...at the time she didn't imagine the catastrophy on it's way.

HOPING YOUR BACK IS FEELIN BETTER :)
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Pixie wrote:Saturday, October 17: 48 Hours
    48 Hours broadcasts their show about the Casey Anthony case. They flew me to Orlando for an interview and you can see what I had to say. 10pm eastern.

http://www.dianefanning.com/mycalendar.html
    Your first subject - Page 11 423470 Your first subject - Page 11 598322

Not a book I will be purchasing for sure!! Blood money is all it is. Perhaps it should be about Casey alone. Could fit it all on a scrap piece of paper and name of book and contents could be identical "I'm a lie, a thief and a murderer" end of story!!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Pixie wrote:Hey Suzi...thought of you today & hoped the weather wasn't too crazy last night...
    Yea, trying to communicate with Edwin's step mom...

As I said, his Mom is high & inside...I see she is already online playing farmville...good to see farmville isn't flooded...just a little humor...
    I sure hope the next one isn't going to cause more deaths...there's actually many videos on youtube...
    i read friday morning edwin's sister posted online how good it felt to sleep in to pouring rain...at the time she didn't imagine the catastrophy on it's way.

HOPING YOUR BACK IS FEELIN BETTER :)

Hi Mish - Heard a thunderstorm come through around midnight and woke me up. The rain and high wind was mostly today. Kept blowing me around on the road coming home. I am inside now and not going anywhere tonight. Back and pinched nerve are still sore, but will be for a while. Hard for it to heal when I have to keep backing people up at work. Backing a co-worker up that was on vacation last week and his Mom passed away unexpectedly Tuesday night. The funeral for her was today, so not sure if he will be back this week at all. I certainly would not expect him to. Thank you for asking Mish about weather and my back.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

# THESKY973DOTCOM: Haleigh story will air tonight on NG. Court TV hostess will fill-in for TJ Hart tonight he has just learned.2 minutes ago from HootSuite
    http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

mcgreggors, a twitterer in contact with Cummings family, says that Ron, Junior and Grandma Sykes are now home.
    less than 20 seconds ago from HootSuite
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

Always concerned Suzi..sometimes I may forget to post to everyone personally but I do see what goes on with each of you and genuinely care :)
    Glad you're home and so sorry about the pinched nerve...those really hurt, do you feel it when driving in your leg?
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Locals on the ground in Welaka say that RC has not been home in a few days. Where is he? Is he with Misty?
    about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

Also from twitter (for what it's worth)...
    My source in Welaka says Ron has not been home since Friday morning.
    29 minutes ago from web
    http://twitter.com/PirateFla
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Pixie wrote:Always concerned Suzi..sometimes I may forget to post to everyone personally but I do see what goes on with each of you and genuinely care :)
    Glad you're home and so sorry about the pinched nerve...those really hurt, do you feel it when driving in your leg?

You are a very sweet person Mish!!! Your first subject - Page 11 194413 Yep, do feel it most of the time and more so by noon time, cause it gets aggivated and then it is sore rest of day until it has a chance to rest while sleeping. It will go away in time, but gonna take a little while. I have always had a bad back, so it's not a new experience for me.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Pixie wrote:Locals on the ground in Welaka say that RC has not been home in a few days. Where is he? Is he with Misty?
    about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

Also from twitter (for what it's worth)...
    My source in Welaka says Ron has not been home since Friday morning.
    29 minutes ago from web
    [url=http://twitter.com/PirateFla
    http://twitter.com/PirateFla[/quote[/url]]

Gee's, he leave too or did he get arrested and we haven't heard about it yet? Hard telling with these people LOL
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Casselberry cops tight-lipped about 2-year-old's death

Casselberry police remain tight-lipped today about their investigation into the weekend death of a 2-year-old girl.

They have not released the name of the girl or her 22-year-old mother, who was hospitalized because of a drug overdose. And, although an autopsy was scheduled for this morning, they are not releasing anything about how she died.

Rescue workers responded to the Castlewood Apartments because the child was not breathing. She was rushed to Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital in Longwood, but efforts to revive her failed, Casselberry police Lt. Ralph Mellon said

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casselberry-death-investigation-092809,0,2502934.story

Gee's another poor little Angel...
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Logging off to eat some dinner. See you all later
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Good lord, not going to miss NG tonite....something HAS to break!!!!
    Ripple, sounds mighty windy there where u r...windy here too, we r expecting high surf.......nothing like poor Edwin's family have to go thro...ugg!
    Pinched nerve, how that happen Ripple, ur not suppose to do that.....catching up to me, sign of old age LOL!!!!
    PS, dogs didn't RUN AWAY, they took off after some other dogs, and refused to listen to my commands, so we went home.....they need more training! U should have seen the heffer chasing after them, ofrcourse the heffer had more stanima now that 26 lbs have come off....oh yes, I am bragging!!
    R any of u going to watych that 48 hrs thingy?Your first subject - Page 11 Dollf
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Huckaby case still waits for trial date
    by TP staff
    Sep 25, 2009 | 703 views | 24 Your first subject - Page 11 Comments-icon | 1 Your first subject - Page 11 Thumbs-up-icon | Your first subject - Page 11 Email-this | Your first subject - Page 11 Print_icon

STOCKTON — The woman who stands accused of kidnapping, raping and murdering 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu appeared in court this morning, but no trial date has been determined.

Today’s hearing for Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, was intended to possibly decide on a trial date. While prosecutors said they want to move the case along quickly, as children whose memories might fade may be called as witnesses, Huckaby’s public defender, Sam Behar, convinced the court to wait.

San Joaquin County Superior Court Judge Linda Lofthus set hearings for Oct. 30 and Dec. 4 to determine a trial date, court records indicate.

The hearing included a 33-minute break, when Lofthus met with Behar and Huckaby.

At the previous hearing, on Sept. 10, District Attorney James Willett said his side plans to seek the death penalty for Huckaby.

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story/push?article-Huckaby+case+still+waits+for+trial+date%20&id=3716308-Huckaby+case+still+waits+for+trial+date&instance=home_news_bullets

Don't recall seeing this posted, so just passing along with update on trial dates set at this point.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Detail On Grand Jury Indictments Of Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony was indicted October 14, 2008 for first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

The Grand Jury also indicted Casey on 6 other counts. Here are more details regarding each count.

The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty.(State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)

This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.

Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”

Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.

Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15.

ddny

Levittown, NY
    Detail On Grand Jury Indictments Of Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony was indicted today for first degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. The Grand Jury also indicted Casey on 6 other counts. Here are more details regarding each count.
    The first count is for first-degree murder, a capital offense that is punishable by the death penalty. (State Attorney Lawson Lamar, however, did not say specifically he would seek execution, if Casey Anthony is convicted. He took no questions.)
    This charge alleges that Casey Anthony caused the death of Caylee “from a premeditated design” between June 15 and July 16. Those dates correspond to the last time Caylee was seen and when she was reported missing. The indictment offers no other information on how, why or when.
    / Count two is aggravated child abuse. This alleges that between the same dates Casey Anthony “did knowingly or willfully…causes great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee Marie Anthony…by intentionally inflicting physical injury…or by intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could reasonably expected to result in physical injury.”
    Count three is aggravated manslaughter of a child. This count alleges that Casey Anthony caused Caylee’s death by failing to provide “the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee Marie Anthony’s physical and mental health” or that she did not make “a reasonable effort” to protect Caylee from someone else abuses, neglecting or exploiting her.
    Counts four through seven are all “providing false information to a law enforcement officer.” Each count lists a time when Casey Anthony is alleged to have lied to investigators about Caylee. Count four says she lied to Orange County Sheriff’s Office Detective Yuri Melich when she said she worked at Universal Studios in 2008. Count five alleges she lied to Melich when she said she left Caylee with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Count six alleges she lied to Melich when she said she told two former Universal Studios employees that Caylee was missing. And count seven alleges Anthony lied to Melich when she said she received phone call from Caylee on July 15
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 pm

bubbles wrote:Good lord, not going to miss NG tonite....something HAS to break!!!!
    Ripple, sounds mighty windy there where u r...windy here too, we r expecting high surf.......nothing like poor Edwin's family have to go thro...ugg!
    Pinched nerve, how that happen Ripple, ur not suppose to do that.....catching up to me, sign of old age LOL!!!!
    PS, dogs didn't RUN AWAY, they took off after some other dogs, and refused to listen to my commands, so we went home.....they need more training! U should have seen the heffer chasing after them, ofrcourse the heffer had more stanima now that 26 lbs have come off....oh yes, I am bragging!!
    R any of u going to watych that 48 hrs thingy?Your first subject - Page 11 Dollf

LOL Bubbles - I got the pinched nerve at work standing in same spot on hard concrete for too long of a period of time backing co-worker up on his functions. My boss saw that everyone had nice thick mats to stand on except me. All brand new mats ordered that very day and just waiting for them to come in. Back will get better when coworker is back to work and I can resume with doing my functions alone again.

Sorry to hear dogs took off on you. Mine have done that too a few times chasing after deer in the woods. LOL they don't even come up to deers knee cap so not sure that they figured they were gonna do to it.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Ripples.......why didn't u have a mat likr everyone else? thats so unfair!!!!!WORKMAN COMP!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm

bubbles wrote:Ripples.......why didn't u have a mat likr everyone else? thats so unfair!!!!!WORKMAN COMP!

Actually never realized it until mid last week when I could barely stand anymore. I looked around and said no Friggin wonder everyone one else has nice thick mats to stand on. I am only a back up to their functions and not something I do unless they are swamped or certain people gone. Not usually doing it for such an extended period of time.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm

Ugg, just sent in deposit to get my driveway cracks filled and driveway sealed. Don't like to part with money.. Ah, it will look beautiful again when it is done though. They will schedule date/time tomorrow at some point when they process the deposit for it.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Your first subject - Page 11 JusticeisblindI am hoping in these cases we watch, that juswtice is not blind!
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:54 pm

De - I saw a friend of yours in here LOL. Don't let him inside.

Sorry, was checking out a few funny videos.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 pm

bubbles wrote:Your first subject - Page 11 JusticeisblindI am hoping in these cases we watch, that juswtice is not blind!

I hope so too LB. I don't wanna see another OJ trial out of these. Guilty is guilty. If they don't do their time here, they sure will on the other side.
    ripple
    ripple

Post by ripple Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Good night everyone. Hope everyone has a good night and great day tomorrow. Love you all. Getting to sleepy and going to watch some tv before going to bed.
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Nancy Grace is on!!!!
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Is anyone here????????????????
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Your first subject - Page 11 The%20Odom%20Law%20Firm Your first subject - Page 11 966208 Your first subject - Page 11 Eleanor_dixon_largeEleanor & Peter got married... Your first subject - Page 11 645204
    bubbles
    bubbles

Post by bubbles Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Pixie wrote:Your first subject - Page 11 The%20Odom%20Law%20Firm Your first subject - Page 11 966208 Your first subject - Page 11 Eleanor_dixon_largeEleanor & Peter got married... Your first subject - Page 11 645204
    Whose Eleanor and Peter?
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 pm

LMAO Bubbles...I knew someone would ask that...:)

It's Eeanor Dixon, one of NG's atty's...which was actually her partner for years...and Peter Odum, defense atty...NG called them Mr. & Mrs. Odum tonight...I caught it...;)

Isn't that sweet...
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:54 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

More Casey Anthony documents expected to be released TuesdayMore Casey Anthony documents expected to be released Tuesday

Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

4:19 p.m. EDT, September 28, 2009

The State Attorney's Office is expected to release about 1,000 pages of investigative documents Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.

The documents will include FBI lab reports on evidence collected from her home and woods where her daughter's remains were found in December.

The reports are being released in response to a public records request.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/09/cayleecase...

did lawyer Brad set that up for his clients as he set up the ‘lie’ for them to miss their court hearing with his sore back excuse, and as he set up the CBS deal?(he did go to NYC on business for the Anthonys fairly recently, according to msm).

The A’s have an agent, I dont think Brad would be setting up deals for them, could be conflict.
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/21140966/detail.html

Book About Casey Anthony Expected In November
    Posted: 5:15 pm EDT September 28, 2009
    Updated: 5:56 pm EDT September 28, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.-- You can now read up on the case against Casey Anthony through a new book hitting the shelves in November.

In "Mommy's Little Girl," true crime author Diane Fanning poured through thousands of public court documents to deliver Casey's story and a picture of her family life in novel form.

Casey is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, but the author also theorizes about why Casey might have killed Caylee
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:57 pm

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/casey-anth...

Casey Anthony Documents To Be Released Tomorrow
    Monday, September 28, 2009
    By Express

More FBI reports are expected to be released, including e-mails, communication logs and so-called laboratory bench notes that Anthony’s defense team has been seeking for months
    Pixie

Post by Pixie Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:57 pm

http://www.clickorlando.com/health/21139699/d...

New Info To Be Released In Casey Case
    Mom Charged With Murder In Death Of Caylee Anthony

UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT September 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla.-- Thousands of pages of information in the Casey Anthony murder case are expected to be released this week by the state attorney's office.

Some of the information has already been uncovered by Local 6 News, such as the FBI report showing fingerprint testing destroyed the reported image of heart-sticker residue on the duct tape found around the mouth of Anthony's daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December.

The FBI said it did not take a photograph of the image before it was destroyed.

More FBI reports are expected to be released, including e-mails, communication logs and so-called laboratory bench notes that Anthony's defense team has been seeking for months.

The documents could be released as early as Tuesday morning.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content